setting up a numenera game - Faladon

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 23, 2015 4:51 pm
Faladon
Hey guys im starting a campaign I like to run in person. I'm going to try it online via pbp and see how well it runs.

Faladon is a medium-large sized town I had created. Its based inside of a huge man made cavern. What used to be a hub for medium scale mining operations has now become a full fledged town due to primarily the efforts of Falladon Mining Co.'s owner Ernie Bauxtapau. They deal in selling the rare commodities that are retrieved from the depths of these caves.

The commodities are known as baubles. Little hemispheres of crystal that have different uses and value depending on what they are.

The campaign is not too story driven but its compelling enough to keep trekking into it. There is also a lot to do in town as my map will show you.

The story involves exploring into the depths of the cavern you guys are in to retrieve baubles that are extremely rare and even more so valuable. Along the way you find out you are not alone here.

Your party plus a few other NPCs have been comissioned to go down into the caves as part of a scouting/rescue operation. Mining was being done down there but after reported disappearances it has been mainly abandoned until the source of the disappearances has been found and resolved. A prior search party of 10 members went down there roughly 2 weeks before you and has not returned.

On the forums ive begun adding the map / index of the places around town for you to get acquainted to before we begin
Last edited May 23, 2015 4:52 pm
May 27, 2015 9:17 pm
If you don't mind having me, I don't mind playing. Let me know.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.