Week 1 Content

Aug 24, 2017 3:17 am
This is where Week 1 content will go
Aug 24, 2017 3:56 am
Hmmm, ok so where would you guys like to start polishing/building? We tossed around both Dragonwick and Margin, and I'm open to other places. I like the idea of exploring Margin more. What do you guys think?
Aug 24, 2017 4:40 am
The Radiant Sword and the Brink, the Bog Elves, Dragonwick, Margin (though I think more work should be done on the under world), Isla Mogila, and the Eyidaan a-Sitoq all seem like viable starting options.
Aug 26, 2017 4:33 am
I've known about this monster generating style guide for a while but I guess now's as good a time as any to put it in the ether. Playing with this will also help html skills. It pairs well with this post about the creator of /r/monsteraday.

I'm thinking about starting with the Radiant Sword/Brink. I think Dragonwick is still too big to really polish at this point.
Aug 26, 2017 4:48 pm
Ya, I think you're right about Dragonwick being too big to start with. It's definitely a place I'm excited about, but should probably be a later project.

I also really like the Brink and Eyidaan-a-Sitoq, those have been fun places to explore.

What about starting in a place that would be appropriate to start a low-level campaign in? Starting at the beginning as it were? Would any of those places be particularly well suited to an intro adventure? I can see the Brink working well, but it would probably shoehorn the players into being knights of the Radiant Sword. Although, that would be a pretty cool party for a campaign.

I could see eyidaan working, with players as prisoners maybe? Or scouts checking out the Sitoq, from an enemy empire? Or merchants and bodyguards working with house Orin in the underdark? That might have a couple potential angles.

Margin is probably open enough that the party could be just about anything.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.