Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Adventure Thread - Atarin's Delve

Aug 28, 2015 2:18 pm
Alen listens to the door and hears nothing beyond. The door is swollen shut, it appears to have been this way for years. THere are faded gilded lettering on the door that reads "Hi h Pr s " Nothing out of the ordinary but it will require a bit of effort to open.

(Feat of Strength BOD+STR+1 (if using crowbar))
Aug 28, 2015 2:27 pm
Bart, I do believe you have a crowbar, how about giving it a try, Just holler if you need help...

(OOC: Which makes my thinks, Have you came up with any rules for "helping others on checks", and if not, mind if I make a proposal?)
Aug 28, 2015 2:34 pm
I have used this -

Helper makes a check (type of check may or may not be the same Attribute/Trait combo) If successful, the character performing the check gets +2 to his CTN. Helpful in situations were there is a penalty.
Aug 28, 2015 2:34 pm
May even be simple as a pep talk (MND+AU) but I would make you roleplay it and if it failed would incur a penalty - otherwise people would do this every check!
Aug 31, 2015 11:55 am
Bart shoulders the door open with the help of the crowbar. - but the door holds tight.

Rolls

Feat of Str 8+4+1 = 13 - (1d20)

( 16 ) = 16

Aug 31, 2015 2:35 pm
Alright, let me help you...

Esteber sheathe his sword and hands the torch to Alden before taking position on the other side of the crowbar, pushing while Bart pulls...

Rolls

Esteber's Feat Of Strength check (BOD+ST+Crowbar, CTN 13) - (1d20)

( 16 ) = 16

Sep 1, 2015 2:33 am
This door is not giving up. I'll allow a rule from Starslayers, -2 cumulative to try again

Bart spits in his hands and wrenches the door again

Rolls

CTN 12 +1 -2 = 11 - (1d20)

( 11 ) = 11

Sep 1, 2015 2:35 am
And the door rips open, stuck after many years.

Esteber waves the torch inside and sees what once was possibly a luxurious bedroom / office. It appears molded and rotted like the rest of the rooms so far. There is a door in the opposite wall, north east.
Sep 1, 2015 6:41 pm
"Har! Told you no door could stand up to me! -- What? Why are you looking at me like that? Let's try the next one." Bart moves carefully into the room checking out all the mouldy furniture.
Sep 1, 2015 8:39 pm
Esteber draws his blade again, taking the torch from Alden, following Bart into the room...
Sep 1, 2015 9:31 pm
This chamber is filled with damp, moldering bedroom furniture. A crumbling locker at the foot of the bed has spilled its contents out onto the floor - a number of strange devices perhaps used in bizarre rituals of the flesh.
Sep 2, 2015 9:40 am
Alden, with visible disgust in his face inspects the contents of the locker.


OOC. the goddess of fortune is an evil bitch, criting with Alden on search rolls and fumbling with Saru in combat....
Last edited September 2, 2015 9:41 am, a total of 1 time

Rolls

Perception roll, in case is needed 10 - (1d20)

( 1 ) = 1

Sep 2, 2015 11:33 am
Alden finds a phallus shaped object made of gold. Could be worth something
Sep 2, 2015 11:46 am
Alden giggles while picking the "artifact" with two fingers "Anyone want to try sense magic on this?"
Sep 2, 2015 11:52 am
Herja grimaces in disgust. "Let's move on, shall we?"
Sep 2, 2015 12:19 pm
"yeah.. sure... what I though...." Alden puts the gilded willie in his backpack "Maybe we can sell this later to an eccentric landlord or lady..."

"sooo... should I check the next door?"
Sep 2, 2015 1:32 pm
The door leading out of this room on the opposite side of the way you entered looks warped and stuck as well.
Sep 2, 2015 1:54 pm
Well Bart, looks like it's crowbar time again. Need a hand?
Last edited September 2, 2015 1:54 pm, a total of 1 time
Sep 2, 2015 8:52 pm
"I don't need a crowbar!" Bart moves toward the door, and lays a hard kick toward the lock of the door.

Rolls

BOD +STR=12 - (1d20)

( 20 ) = 20

Sep 2, 2015 10:18 pm
The warrior feels something SNAP in his leg. It has a sprain. -1 to MR until he rests 8 hours.
21 of 37
<< First < 19 20 21 22 23 > Last >>

Thread locked