Stats - (4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6)

4d6 : (2113) = 7

4d6 : (3343) = 13

4d6 : (1451) = 11

4d6 : (2635) = 16

4d6 : (5411) = 11

4d6 : (2425) = 13

Oct 31, 2017 2:58 pm
Yikes. Maybe I’ll go with standard array?
Oct 31, 2017 3:03 pm
Rolling for stats

After dropping

12 - 16 - 13 - 11 - 15 - 15
Im keeping this one i think :P
Last edited October 31, 2017 3:11 pm

Rolls

Stats - (4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6)

4d6 : (4621) = 13

4d6 : (5516) = 17

4d6 : (1463) = 14

4d6 : (5332) = 13

4d6 : (6613) = 16

4d6 : (6361) = 16

Oct 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Also my character idea was a goblin gunslinger (race is stillup for debate with GM :)
Oct 31, 2017 3:58 pm
Moofsalot says:
I've no issues with that if you're not happy with what you've rolled
Oct 31, 2017 4:13 pm
mcneils5 says:
Moofsalot says:
Good guy DM neil, will lets you be better after you are actually crap :P
Oct 31, 2017 4:35 pm
mcneils5 says:
Moofsalot says:
Thanks!

I may go wizard or cleric. Are there custom races in the campaign book?
Oct 31, 2017 4:40 pm
Rolling attributes!

Final: 12, 14, 12, 16, 14, 15

I am thinking of creating a Ranger. However, may I use the UA Revised Ranger rules?
Last edited October 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Rolls

Attributes! - (4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6)

4d6 : (4244) = 14

4d6 : (5632) = 16

4d6 : (2515) = 13

4d6 : (6614) = 17

4d6 : (1356) = 15

4d6 : (4615) = 16

Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm
Moofsalot says:
mcneils5 says:
Moofsalot says:
Thanks!

There's a new Dragonborn subtype (Ravenites) but asides from that everything's as per the PHB stat wise (the races in the book just 'flavour' them for this setting). The races in the Campaign Guide are:

Dwarves - mountain, hill, duergar
Elves - wood, high, drow
Halflings - stout, lightfoot
Humans
Dragonborn - draconians, ravenites
Gnomes - rock, forest
Goliaths
Half-Elves
Half-orcs
Genesai
Teiflings
Oct 31, 2017 4:48 pm
For reference for those who don't have access to the book:

Ravenites
The Chroma Conclave's destruction of Draconia allowed the ravenites to break the bonds of abuse and slavery, allowing them to set out upon the path to self-deter- mination. Many ravenites now venture into the world with eyes filled with wonder, wishing to see all there is to see beyond the rock and chains that marked much of their existence. Few ravenites can resist jeering at their old oppressors when they meet, and the draconians must decide how they will respond: with grace and the spirit of reconciliation, or with resentment and bile?

Should your character be born from the toil and history of the Ravenite clans, make these adjustments in place of the base Dragonborn traits. Age, Alignment, and Size remain the same as base dragonborn:
• Ability Score Increase. Your Constitution score increases by 1 and your Wisdom score increases by 1.
• Damage Resistance. You have resistance to non-magical slashing damage.
• Speed. Your base walking speed is 35 feet.
Oct 31, 2017 4:56 pm
mcneils5 says:
Moofsalot says:
mcneils5 says:
Moofsalot says:
Thanks!

There's a new Dragonborn subtype (Ravenites) but asides from that everything's as per the PHB stat wise (the races in the book just 'flavour' them for this setting). The races in the Campaign Guide are:

Dwarves - mountain, hill, duergar
Elves - wood, high, drow
Halflings - stout, lightfoot
Humans
Dragonborn - draconians, ravenites
Gnomes - rock, forest
Goliaths
Half-Elves
Half-orcs
Genesai
Teiflings
So goblin is a no no??
Oct 31, 2017 5:04 pm
GaztheDm says:
Also my character idea was a goblin gunslinger (race is stillup for debate with GM :)
No issues with you playing a gobo, just need to work out how to fit that particular race in as they are generally just considered vermin in most parts of the setting. Whilst I like your idea about the connection with Victor it won't really work as he's over in Vasselheim which is over on another continent. The spirit of the idea is fine though that your gobo was kindof adopted by someone who was studying guns, maybe they had trained some gobo's up (your character included) to gather the components and mix the powder (given how dangerous this can be they needed a ready supply of gobbos!)
Oct 31, 2017 5:14 pm
Ooh, genasi? I don’t think that’s in the regular guide.
Oct 31, 2017 5:18 pm
Moofsalot says:
Ooh, genasi? I don’t think that’s in the regular guide.
Those and Goliaths are in the Elemental Evil Players Companion - link to the PDF here
Oct 31, 2017 5:45 pm
What continent are we starting on?

Rolling for stats.
Final stats. 12,8,10,18,11,10
I think I'll keep that. I know the rest suck but only one minus and I like having a minus on my characters. 2 would have been a different story. Now I just need to figure out what to play.
Last edited April 3, 2019 6:22 pm

Rolls

Stat roll - (4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6, 4d6)

4d6 : (3451) = 13

4d6 : (4212) = 9

4d6 : (3341) = 11

4d6 : (6664) = 22

4d6 : (2326) = 13

4d6 : (1343) = 11

Oct 31, 2017 5:46 pm
mcneils5 says:
GaztheDm says:
No issues with you playing a gobo, just need to work out how to fit that particular race in as they are generally just considered vermin in most parts of the setting. Whilst I like your idea about the connection with Victor it won't really work as he's over in Vasselheim which is over on another continent. The spirit of the idea is fine though that your gobo was kindof adopted by someone who was studying guns, maybe they had trained some gobo's up (your character included) to gather the components and mix the powder (given how dangerous this can be they needed a ready supply of gobbos!)
What i could do is that my goblin was a victim of someone experimenting with gunpowder and guns, he fled with a prototype of the gun that was tested on him and went to the inventers fair in whitestone (the inventors stuff that percy talked about in last episode), he showed off the gun their to the guards and informed them of the horrible deeds he was put through, and they "reqruited"him in the white stone musketeers, because of his knowledge of the black powder and later guns...
Oct 31, 2017 5:49 pm
They're called The Whitestone Rifleman. Percy was a bit disappointed that Casandra vetoed The Musketeers
Last edited October 31, 2017 5:49 pm
Oct 31, 2017 5:49 pm
GaztheDm says:
mcneils5 says:
GaztheDm says:
Well depending on how far in the time it has been after the CR game, i could have been a young goblin eager to learn from an inventor, that went to the invertors fair that are being held in whitestone (like percy said in he last epiosde) and from there well say the guns, maybe made like a test one by himself and they took him into the musketeer squad, because he speaks goblin, might be usefull for negotiations and stuff?
Well the campaign guide is set roughly a year after the conclave so just about when they started their last arc on the podcast. My thinking was to start it in line with that timeline and go from there. Whilst Percy has been trying to keep a lid on firearms the genie has been out of that particular bottle for a while so it makes sense that others in the world will be studying them at this point but they would still be quite rare
Oct 31, 2017 5:57 pm
I updated my idea but that also takes place after the arc.... hmmmmm well i am up for anything, if you think that having another gunslinger might take to much time/weird things in the story, i am also willing to play a bloodhunter (matts classes are just really cool) :P
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.