Custom PBTA System, Modern Supernatural Survival

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 7, 2017 11:24 pm
Hello there. I'm a new kid!

I'm hoping to find a few good folks (between 2 and 4) interested in playing in a casually paced "one shot" (which I'm guessing would take several months to get through in this format) playtest of a custom design.

Parable of the Pit is a very stripped down, heavily modified Powered by the Apocalypse game that focuses on ordinary people trying to get out of an extraordinarily bad situation. "Survival dungeon crawler" is the very broad descriptor that I've been using for the time being, until I maybe find something better.

Anyways, the current plan is to run a game set in modern day, with some pretty prominent supernatural/horror elements. I'm also open to running fantasy, sci fi, and just plain weird games using this system in the future, if anyone is interested. Heck, I'll take any opportunity to do a bit of playtesting, and just plain playing, if the company is good.

Speaking of which, I am hoping to find inclusive, considerate, respectful people. I strive to make my games as safe and inclusive as possible for everyone who isn't a bigot. I want people of every gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, and etc. to feel welcome and comfortable.
Last edited December 4, 2017 11:46 pm
Dec 4, 2017 11:46 pm
Alright, figured I'd bump this to see if anyone else is interested. I've got two players on board, which is enough to run it, but we can still accommodate one or two more. Going to keep this up a week or so, and just go ahead and start the game a bit after that. The game is listed publicly under "Parable of the Pit." There's a forum set up as well.
Dec 5, 2017 2:44 pm
I guess it got lost in the jumble. Since it sounds like you just need a third I applied.
Dec 5, 2017 10:29 pm
Cool. Thank you. I am not sure why the application isn't showing up (I'm still figuring out the interface on this site), but I went ahead and sent you an invite.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.