Holiday Slowdown Sludge

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 17, 2017 7:27 pm
I know it's going to happen sooner or later. It's the holidays and people will be away spending time with family and friends or on holiday out of country. Hope everyone has fun between now and mid January but who's going to be around still and be able to play on a regular basis? Any game people are hankering to play that isn't D&D or Path/Starfinder or a game in the Tavern already in the works?
Nov 17, 2017 7:59 pm
I was thinking about running either a Savage Worlds’s World of the Dead zombie apocalypse campaign or a game of Cryptworld/Chill 1st Edition come first of the year, but I haven’t made a post to see if either would generate any interest.
Nov 17, 2017 8:07 pm
I'll be on the boards daily as always.
Nov 17, 2017 8:14 pm
funfungiguy says:
I was thinking about running either a Savage Worlds’s World of the Dead zombie apocalypse campaign or a game of Cryptworld/Chill 1st Edition come first of the year, but I haven’t made a post to see if either would generate any interest.
Always a fan of World of the Dead.
Nov 18, 2017 2:44 am
I should be around, and as for games, I've had an itch to try some more sci-fi oriented stuff like Tiny Frontiers or Savage Rifts.
Nov 18, 2017 3:58 pm
I'll be here. Have a lot of GMing at the moment.
Nov 20, 2017 1:42 am
I'll be here, as always. My posting is pretty much only suffering from work, which may never change from the looks of it.
Nov 20, 2017 1:58 am
I’m around but my activity is a bit variable delending on how much work is sapping my creative juices.
Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm
Curious also what all people have for books available and if they're looking for a hack and slash game or something else as well. Seems to be some interest for Savage Worlds I see.
Nov 20, 2017 8:34 pm
A Fiasco oneshot or something sounds good too.
Nov 20, 2017 9:06 pm
Only things I have on deck themed for the season are playing a supervillains theme one shot (Crashing a homecoming dance of one of the PCs arch nemesis) and/or playing Elves operatives one shot to ensure Christmas goes over well, mostly cheeky humor on both. First one didn't get interest for, there was a Halloween themed one but that fell off as well during character creation.
Nov 28, 2017 5:10 pm
JINGLE Ops One shot Non lethal Savage Worlds game.

Villians being Villains Comedic but violent D List Super Villains and their petty plans at someone's Homecoming dance.
Last edited December 4, 2017 1:26 pm
Nov 29, 2017 12:26 am
JKL123 I'd be up for a fiasco one shot!
Nov 29, 2017 12:28 am
Remnant. I want to join. I think a pregen works for me. I already know thr savage worlds system.
Nov 29, 2017 1:46 pm
Added, you have second pick since The Pilgrim is taken. If I don't get any more takers in the next week I might just run it with you two over the holidays so there's a game going.
Nov 29, 2017 10:15 pm
Can I have bad year?
Dec 1, 2017 2:51 am
I have so many small games I'd like to try... I also have an Urban Shadow itch I need to scratch ever since the game I was in died...
Dec 1, 2017 2:31 pm
As always you're welcome to one of the two left (Trickster Punk & Krampus). Well if you start up an Urban Shadows game over the holidays throw it up on the Tavern I'm sure some will bite.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.