A new referral link: Elderwood Academy!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 6, 2017 6:11 pm
I'm excited to announce that GP has another referral link! If you haven't heard of Elderwood Academy, you're missing out. Designers and purveyors of really unique woodwork for tabletop gaming, they're the creators of amazing products like the Codex Dice Tower, a scroll case that holds your dice, and opens up to rolls them! I had the opportunity to meet a few of the fellows at PAX Unplugged, and they're as awesome in real life as they are online. They also made a really amazing floating dice tray that I tweeted a video of at PAXU.

So if you're in the market for dice boxes, collapsible dice trays, dice towers, or spellbooks that can contain all your RPG needs, check out Elderwood Academy! As always, referral links live in the footer for ease to find.
Dec 6, 2017 6:23 pm
Wow, those guys have really amazing products. And you can customize a lot of them to your liking. This is definitely a place I'd like to do business with eventually...
Dec 6, 2017 9:27 pm
Not sure if this is just me, but the referral link at the bottom for Elderwood takes me to Easy Roller Dice.
Dec 6, 2017 9:36 pm
Dramasailor says:
Not sure if this is just me, but the referral link at the bottom for Elderwood takes me to Easy Roller Dice.
Thanks for the catch. Fixed.
Dec 7, 2017 3:23 am
Cool news! The Elderwood stuff is slick.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.