General discussion

load previous
Jan 16, 2016 3:54 pm
Ha! That's a big nope from me. Let me live in the fantasy.
Jan 16, 2016 5:48 pm
Hahaha! Definitely nope! :-D
Jan 18, 2016 9:35 pm
Oh that looks awesome! Will deff be purchasing that!
Jan 19, 2016 11:25 pm
Hi all, I'm away until Saturday at Center Parcs. See you shortly!
Feb 21, 2016 3:19 pm
I don't know if you guys are aware...I've posted about Biscuifiend's absence on a couple of other threads but not here...and I wouldn't presume to speak for him but he's going through some RL stuff right now and I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing him the best.

Now, something to occupy us while he's away - and I've had Grizel thinking about this on a few occasions - is interpreting Madam Eva's fortune telling. I don't know about the rest of you but I've never played Ravenloft before and I don't believe that fortune telling is there just for show - I think those are very real clues that should help the PC's on this quest. The problem is I haven't the damnedest idea what it all means! There's a weapon of power and a place of refuge, among other things. Those two things jump out at me. But I haven't a glimmer of a clue where those things might be found in the castle (if they're in the castle at all!)

Any ideas?
Feb 21, 2016 4:29 pm
I will update this as we go along. Please check for accuracy. Thanks!

XP Tracking
6500 XP Starting XP (Level 5)

Grizel, Faelor, Katerina, Iskandil
41 XP wolves on the road
85 XP worgs in front of Ireena's house
808 XP Strahd & pets

Grizel, Victor, Zinnarath. (And Faelor too, right?)
450 XP undead in the chapel

Grizel, Victor, Zinnarath, Faelor, Mardak, Balder
229 XP two enthroned ghosts
Last edited February 21, 2016 4:31 pm
Feb 22, 2016 12:02 pm
Thanks Jabes. I didn't think of keeping track of that myself. And yes, I think Faelor was there for the undead in the chapel, but was very ineffective. Also, I was unaware of our GM's RL troubles, but that comes first and I think we'll be ready when/if he's able to return. As for the fortune-telling clues, I'm right there with you.
Mar 23, 2016 4:19 pm
I have recently bought The Curse of Strahd, and having read the adventure (it's an updated version of this module, plus other Ravenloft material blended in with some new material)... I've spoiled this whole thing for myself. As such, I'm going to bow out respectfully (I am not concerned about keeping player/character knowledge separate - more that part of the fun is in the tension and surprise). So, should Biscuitfiend return and this be resurrected; there will be, unfortunately, a void!
Apr 28, 2016 5:04 pm
Hi all, sorry to disappoint you all. I've decided to fold all my games because of life I guess! I may be back in the future and I wish you all the best. It was fun playing here with you all :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.