Group chat

Jun 28, 2015 7:50 pm
Please introduce yourselves here. New or experienced player?

Rolls

Test - (1d20+4)

Test 2

Jun 29, 2015 12:36 pm
Hi again, biscuitfiend.

I stopped playing for most of the 90s and 2000s. I skipped 2e entirely and started playing just in time to play a session or two of 3.5 before we switched to Pathfinder. Skipped 4e mostly, and started doing 5e playtests as soon as they started up.
Last edited July 5, 2015 1:02 pm
Jun 29, 2015 2:17 pm
I started RP with Vampire the Masquerade, and I carried that strong emphasis on story into the rest of my tabletop gaming experience. As far as d20 systems, I've played Pathfinder, d20 Modern, 4e for a bit, and briefly ran a 5e campaign for a few months before scheduling broke up my group.
Jun 29, 2015 8:24 pm
You are all far more diverse than me! I started with 5e. Thanks for joining up, I look forward to starting this one for my third time
Jul 2, 2015 5:03 pm
Ok, we have 4 players now. As soon as I have 4 characters submitted, I'm happy to begin (as someone else can drop in along the way)
Jul 2, 2015 5:44 pm
Greetings team. I'd place myself as a medium-experience player. Started playing versions of D&D and Pathfinder about three years ago. Since then have become fully obsessed, trying everything from Dungeonslayers to Hackmaster to Warhammer (Fantasy & 40K) RPGs.
Jul 3, 2015 12:31 am
Greetings everyone! I started tabletop playing with D&D 3.0, and have been playing on and off since around 2001 or so. I have played 3.5, 4.0, Pathfinder, 5e, BESM, Vampire, and Exalted. I also have played in a weekly 5e game for half a year or so. I have never done a play by post style like this, so it should be fun!
Jul 3, 2015 1:15 am
Biscuitfiend says:
Ok, we have 4 players now. As soon as I have 4 characters submitted, I'm happy to begin (as someone else can drop in along the way)
After looking at the game details page, it lists that the "characters per player" is set to 0, so we (or at least I) cannot submit characters.
Jul 3, 2015 3:15 am
Ditto, can't submit a character
Jul 3, 2015 7:44 am
Eh, must be a bug on the site. Happened in my other game. I sorted it
Jul 3, 2015 2:03 pm
Looks to be good! Bard submitted.
Jul 3, 2015 8:16 pm
Sorry team, but I have a wedding to go to this weekend, so I'll be slow in submitting my cleric. I'll try to get it done asap.
Jul 4, 2015 5:00 pm
Hey all. Just started getting back into RPGs late last year after a long absence (almost 30 years). Almost all of the games I've played since then have been on this site. I should have a character ready to go in the next day or two.
Jul 4, 2015 6:12 pm
30 years is a long time to take a break. Welcome back to gaming again! And welcome to the party!
Jul 4, 2015 10:58 pm
Heya szemely, maybe we'll finally get to be in a game together!
Jul 5, 2015 1:04 am
Would be nice to get one out of the intro stage, wouldn't it? :-)
Jul 5, 2015 3:14 pm
I take it games have the tendancy to not last very long? What normally makes them give out before they can really get started?? People just vanish or lose interest?
Jul 5, 2015 6:21 pm
I'm aiming to keep things moving - GP isn't that new and there doesn't seem to have been many games on here. I'm encouraging people from a few facebook groups to come on here - I think maybe the community just needs to grow a bit
Jul 5, 2015 6:34 pm
Akuhei says:
I take it games have the tendancy to not last very long? What normally makes them give out before they can really get started?? People just vanish or lose interest?
I'm not sure what the cause is. I've been in a few that ended before they even get started (the GM just stopped showing up) and quite a few more where the participants seem to have lost interest and just bailed. :-/
Jul 5, 2015 11:09 pm
I've not played in a game yet. Made characters for two or three games that just never took off.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.