Star Wars SAGA Edition

Jan 25, 2018 12:43 pm
Somewhere between 2011 and 2013 i decided to sit down and compile a Player's Guide for Star Wars Saga. Now I'll admit that I could have found a way to copy and paste from all the pdfs I had to make the job easier on myself, but due to working overnight at a hotel I had a lot of time to kill. So I started typing.
First I stated with the classes: Jedi, Soldier, etc. I wanted to make it easier on my players (and myself) to make a character. And with hundreds of talents and skill trees spread throughout numerous books, creating a character could take ages. But not anymore. Of course I couldn't stop there, I needed to compile the fears into a singular document. That lead to weapons and then finally droids. 300 plus pages later i finished it, but never into one document. I have all these documents on Google Drive of anyone wants a look. Just send me a PM with your email address so I can share it with you.
Also, if interested, I would be willing to run the Dawn Of Defiance Campaign for 4 to 6 players. I won't post the game on the other thread unless there's enough interest.
OR
If anyone is interested in converting this campaign to the FFG rules please also post below.
Jan 25, 2018 7:29 pm
I would love to play a FFG version of Dawn of Defiance, and I’m sure there would be plenty of interest if you posted it in the games tavern.

I’ve never converted a game before but I’m guessing it would mostly be a case of swapping stat blocks and rebalancing encounters. Star Wars should be relatively straightforward, a stormtrooper is a stormtrooper in either system, surely. I’m happy to help if you want to go ahead.
Jan 27, 2018 4:52 am
I absolutely LOVE the Saga Edition. It's such a good game. I'd be very interested in playing a Saga Edition game.
Jan 27, 2018 12:09 pm
Shark_Bone says:
I absolutely LOVE the Saga Edition. It's such a good game. I'd be very interested in playing a Saga Edition game.
let your voice be heard here:
Dawn of Defiance

You do not have permission to post in this thread.