Cantina - OOC/Small Talk

load previous
Mar 22, 2016 3:39 pm
ParvusDomus says:
"All my money is available to buy anything for the ship. We could spend all that on misiles." says Saru while smiling maniatically...
OOC:
1200 creds makes for 2 missiles
Okay, Parvus is willing to chip in for two missiles. I have a bit over 500 creds left, but I'd still want to keep a few hundreds on me for spending money just in case, so I'd be willing to contribute 300 to by a proton torpedo instead of a missile. How much are Kalerik and Hotwire able to contribute?
Mar 22, 2016 5:36 pm
Quote:
How much are Kalerik and Hotwire able to contribute?
I can chip in 500. :-)
Mar 22, 2016 7:15 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Quote:
How much are Kalerik and Hotwire able to contribute?
I can chip in 500. :-)
So two missiles and one torpeedo so far...
Apr 14, 2016 5:29 pm
LOL! Everyone's crawling into the Ronin like ninja and it's just Chuck! XD
Apr 14, 2016 6:50 pm
funfungiguy says:
"Good grief..."
WELL PLAYED!!!! :-D
Apr 15, 2016 12:36 am
Too funny. Hope we haven't lost him again in the interim! :)
Apr 15, 2016 12:01 pm
Well, I'm in a game Grendel runs and I haven't seen a post from him since March 24th.
May 2, 2016 10:19 am
What's the hold up?
May 2, 2016 4:32 pm
I'm going to run Chuck as the 'will watch the ship' NPC for a while.
May 2, 2016 4:33 pm
Okay, no problems.
May 2, 2016 5:21 pm
Fine with me. :-) His re-entry was hilarious! It's be a waste to just drop him again.
May 12, 2016 1:27 pm
I have PM'd teaanddice
May 12, 2016 9:50 pm
So, how much money would Kalerik have contributed to buy missiles for the Ronin?
May 12, 2016 10:05 pm
What are passive scanners? :-D

Speaking of scanners, could I have made improvements to my helmet (using parts from the helmet we found on the research station) during the trip?
May 13, 2016 12:04 am
I don't really know about Starslayers, but in most sci-fi games I've played, passive scans are low-powered scans which are much harder to detect and which pretty much only serves detecting active scans (typical ships' scans for life forms, fire control, ship detection, etc.).
May 13, 2016 12:55 am
Kalerik mysteriously disappeared, maybe he didn't pay anything :) .
May 13, 2016 7:20 am
kalajel says:
I don't really know about Starslayers, but in most sci-fi games I've played, passive scans are low-powered scans which are much harder to detect and which pretty much only serves detecting active scans (typical ships' scans for life forms, fire control, ship detection, etc.).
Ah. That's what I thought. Just didn't know if SS had them. :-)
May 13, 2016 1:11 pm
Quote:
SCAN MODES
Each scanner has an active and a passive mode. Passive scanning, which discloses only basic information, is best when not wanting to be noticed by others. Active scanning can be provide greater details (with a second check).

Note:
Until the rules are expanded, assume each scanner has a CTN of 10-12. If the roll fumbles, no further attempts bring more information on the object or situation.

SCANNER DETECTION
Active scanning can be detected automatically by another scanner by a passive scanning check (this should be rolled by the GM without the player's’ knowledge, lest they realize they’ve been scanned). In addition, a character with a Comm or Tecscanner can try to search for active scanning within the area if he decides to check while it’s taking place.
May 19, 2016 5:45 pm
I do not want an active PC to remain 'in the car' - this is the adventure!

Works for Chuck, however.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.