Stray Dogs Episode I - The Station of Death

load previous
Nov 30, 2015 3:28 pm
Ah, I never started a new round - The fighters back off as to not get caught in the tractor beam, so S'skaar roll that hyperspace roll
Nov 30, 2015 4:21 pm
S'skaar finished punching the hyperspace coordinates.

(OOC: I'll be using the 7 as the first roll and use the 4 on the 2nd CTN 3 roll so his final check is a 7)
Last edited November 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Rolls

Hyperspace course (MND+IN+Engineer+Hacker+Laptop+help, total CTN 23) - (1d20)

(7) = 7

Hyperspace course (MND+IN+Engineer+Hacker+Laptop+help, total CTN 23) - (1d20)

(4) = 4

Nov 30, 2015 4:36 pm
The ship pauses and then the stars become streaks of light as the Ronin slips into hyperspace and away from Imperial clutches!

VICTORY!
You are all level 2. I will post a final post here soon before opening up chapter 2
Nov 30, 2015 6:09 pm
"I'm going to need to have a word with Jorbo, sending us into this FUBAR situation. He better knock off 5Gs from our debt for this!"
Nov 30, 2015 7:54 pm
Kilter, Jorbo's consigliere - adviser and voice, had instructed you to take the researcher, Ashley - who happens to be Chuck. to a location within Voidspace known as neutral territory and a den for the underworld - Knowhere, a space station/planetoid built within the decapitated head of a Celestial - a massive, all-powerful being that once roamed the galaxy.

There, all sorts of low profile trading goes on amidst mining operations, where the brain matter and fluids of the celestial are harvested for purposes unknown to most.

Passes note to Chuck..
Dextolen sent a note to Grendelthebrave

Thread locked