The Old Guard OOC Thread

load previous
Feb 5, 2017 4:39 pm
Cool, as long as we're on the same page. If I didn't know better i'd almost say it was as if the GM was spoiling for a fight :P
Feb 10, 2017 5:56 pm
Sorry for the absence. Will try to post tonight.
Feb 13, 2017 5:28 pm
Is the turn over or did pudges hack count as a bonus action/surprise round and he gets to go?
Feb 13, 2017 5:44 pm
I started to post, then had the same question.
Feb 13, 2017 6:57 pm
Sorry, reading back over my post I realise I never actually made it explicit did I: I was thinking that Pudge is still entitled to a turn. So yes, we'll treat the hack as a kind of surprise round.
Mar 29, 2017 9:39 pm
well! are we rapping everything up now? Also are Reave and Lyra still there or did they leave.
Mar 30, 2017 4:55 pm
Yeah Reave walked off, although Lyra is still there. And yep that's a wrap! Meeting with Valigael is probably best left as something that happens off-screen. Or maybe at the beginning of a new campaign, who knows.

Obviously I'm not going to lock the thread or delete the forum or anything so feel free to keep chatting if you feel your characters have got something else to bring up. We're winding down now.

I'll probably do a longer breakdown when I get back home but I'd just like to take the time to say: thank you! You've all been really patient with this new system (even though a few things were straight-up broken and had to be fixed on the fly) and you've brought a whole lot of life to a vaguely-defined setting. Some great RP moments!
Mar 30, 2017 5:05 pm
Thanks for letting us test drive your system! I think the blocks are there for a really great game.
Apr 1, 2017 5:10 pm
Yes it's been a lot of fun! Wish you luck with it all. You'll have to let us know when its finished..
Apr 2, 2017 4:26 pm
Was a good time. Had a lot of fun with both the story and the characters.
May 18, 2017 3:15 pm
Hey, all. Thanks again for the fun game.

I'm going to leave the game, just to try to clean up my subs here on GP. But if any of you ever need anything from me, you can always invite me back to the game. Or, you know, message me.

Cheers!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.