State of the Plane

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 10, 2018 8:07 pm
It's been a while since I've updated, but a brief catch up on the site.

The emotion issues I've been dealing with have calmed down a bit, and so I'm back to working on the site. No real idea of percentage done, but I'm looking into rolling out a beta with some of the available features to start getting feedback. This will come up after I finish off the AcadeCon registration system (if you're looking for a fall Con, AcadeCon is GREAT, tickets are up on Kickstarter right now).

I've been listening to all the feedback you have been giving, and hope to apply as much as I can into the redesign.
Aug 10, 2018 8:44 pm
Righteous dude. Don't overwork yourself though. And remember everyone here is rooting for you. Hit us up if any of us can help.
Aug 10, 2018 9:16 pm
Glad to see an update!!
Aug 10, 2018 9:30 pm
It's good to see you're doing a bit better!
Aug 11, 2018 3:12 pm
Glad to see you're feeling better, but do not forget: your health comes first, then you can work on whatever needs work (the site including). I'm dealing with mental illness too, so I know how it is.
Aug 11, 2018 3:26 pm
Glad to hear the emotional side is coming back to a place of calmness, it's really really good to see. I'm excited about GP2.0 coming Soon (tm).
Aug 11, 2018 11:32 pm
I loved hearing about your renewed passion for upgrading your site. This shows something has shifted in your life. All the best!
Aug 11, 2018 11:38 pm
Glad to hear that things are better!
Aug 12, 2018 1:32 pm
Awesome to hear things are improving for you! You know we've all got your back
Aug 13, 2018 5:51 am
I'm really glad to hear you are feeling better, Keleth! You know the whole GP community is rooting for you, right? :-)
Aug 13, 2018 11:54 am
I'm happy to see you're feeling better!
Aug 13, 2018 3:14 pm
No worries! We all know you're mostly solo on this. Looking forward to the new changes, but take care of yourself as well.
Aug 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Good for you, Keleth, we're behind you all the way!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.