Birthday Contest 2018

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 16, 2018 1:00 am
Some of you noticed that my birthday was last week, on the 8th. In honor of that, I wanted to do something good for others, and one group I've always admired is Take This. So I thought, people like dice, I'll give away dice. I figured I'd reach out to our friends at Easy Roller Dice Co about what they'd like to promote, so I could buy some and give it to you all. Instead, the amazing folk at ERD decided to donate 4 prizes: 2 sets of dice, 1 set of metal dice, and one of their new dice bags!

So, here's how you can win: donate as much as you want to Take This (donation link). For every $1 you donate, you'll get one ticket towards winning one of the prizes. At the end of August, I'll do a drawing. Once you donate, email me at contact@gamersplane.com with a screen shot of your donation (blur out your personal details!), and you'll be entered.

Regardless of this contest, I encourage you to check out Take This and Easy Roller Dice Co, both amazing groups. And as always, be good to each other.
Aug 16, 2018 2:20 am
This is fun, and I hope it generates a great turnout!
Aug 30, 2018 7:16 pm
I'm extending the deadline for this to Friday, September 7th, because I've been REALLY bad at promoting it.
Sep 5, 2018 4:23 pm
Just donated, will email proof later!
Sep 7, 2018 3:49 am
Donated and sent; thanks again Keleth.

HypCo sent a note to Keleth
Last edited September 7, 2018 3:52 am

Len

Sep 7, 2018 4:33 am
Also donated and sent! Best of luck everyone (just kidding I hope you all lose mwahaha)
Dec 29, 2018 10:54 pm
I received my dice set from Easy Roller Dice today. Thank you, Keleth, and of course, then you to ERD!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.