Important

Sep 9, 2015 6:11 pm
Hey guys,

This game has always been a slow crawl, and Pathfinder isn't my primary system (I used to play with it ages ago, and I figured it bore enough resemblance to 3.5e that I could look up bits on the srd as needed). However, I'm going to the UK (leaving tonight) for 3 months. I'll have internet, and I plan to keep my other games going, but I can't commit to this one (because of the time it takes me to read up on the details of things, and remember how to Pathfinder; and because I need to cut back on my responsibilities so I can focus my effort on making the most of my academic visit).

So, unfortunately, I need to step down as GM.
Sep 9, 2015 6:30 pm
That's fine Candi, you took over for me as it is. I'll take back over as owner for a period, and lets decide what happens to the game. Maybe some new blood will help, and if we can find another GM, would you like to keep playing?
Sep 9, 2015 6:40 pm
I'd be happy to keep playing (as I'm sure you know, playing is a lot less demanding of one's time).
Sep 9, 2015 7:58 pm
Candi, We have definitely slowed down on this one since the initial burst. Sorry to hear that you aren't going to be able to continue as GM while you are abroad but life comes before games.
Sep 10, 2015 5:48 pm
Regardless: enjoy London! :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.