[5e] Old School Module Series

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 26, 2018 7:32 pm
I will be running a 5e game of epic proportions. We will be running the modules up to and including Queen of the Demonweb Pits.

This includes
T1-4: Temple of Elemental Evil
A1-4: Scourge of the Slave Lords
G1-3: Against the Giants
D1-3: The Drow Series
Q1: Queen of the Demonweb Pits

I imagine this will take a LONG time, so I will only be accepting players that are, and have been, consistent, active, and dedicated.

Character Creation
Characters will start at level 1 using the standard array and the base equipment granted from class/background.

Class/Race options from the Player's Handbook are automatically allowed. Others will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Sep 26, 2018 7:52 pm
This sounds awesome. I would like to join up.
Sep 26, 2018 7:56 pm
You know I want in! :-D
Sep 26, 2018 7:57 pm
I'm down for trying old adventures.
Sep 26, 2018 8:07 pm
*raises hand*
Pick me, teacher!
I'd love the chance to play such classic modules!
Last edited September 26, 2018 8:18 pm
Sep 26, 2018 8:07 pm
I very much want a LONG campaign. I am determined to play a character from 1-12 (or higher). If room, I'd love in.
Sep 26, 2018 8:17 pm
I'm down if still availible.

Len

Sep 26, 2018 11:05 pm
Would love to join! :)
Sep 27, 2018 2:20 am
You seem to have plenty of applicants, but I’d be down to fill in if needed!
Sep 27, 2018 10:04 am
this sounds great I just finished up a game and would like to join in if you have the room.
Sep 27, 2018 3:20 pm
I've been blown away by all of the interest in this game! I have selected my five players, but will keep you guys as backup if I need anyone else :)
Sep 27, 2018 3:33 pm
BOOOOOO

J/K...sort of...You have inspired me to copy you Naatkinson...i think I'm going to copy you and run some of the original modules as well...just trying to decide which ones to do. And I may end up running them on discord though...not sure yet.
Sep 27, 2018 3:49 pm
Sclasclemski says:
BOOOOOO

J/K...sort of...You have inspired me to copy you Naatkinson...i think I'm going to copy you and run some of the original modules as well...just trying to decide which ones to do. And I may end up running them on discord though...not sure yet.
I can't explain how bad I feel to have to leave some people out :(

I would LOVE to see some old school modules on here, though. People should get a chance to experience the classics!
Sep 27, 2018 4:03 pm
Naatkinson says:

I would LOVE to see some old school modules on here, though. People should get a chance to experience the classics!
i'm doing my part by running Tomb of Horrors. :)
Sep 27, 2018 4:32 pm
I'm just trying to decide which modules to string together...or just do them standalone and not worry about stringing them...kind of like Adventurer's league modules..
Sep 27, 2018 4:37 pm
Count me in Sclasclemski.
Last edited September 27, 2018 4:38 pm
Sep 27, 2018 6:56 pm
Sclasclemski says:
I'm just trying to decide which modules to string together...or just do them standalone and not worry about stringing them...kind of like Adventurer's league modules..
let me know it sounds fun.
Sep 27, 2018 6:56 pm
Naatkinson says:
I've been blown away by all of the interest in this game! I have selected my five players, but will keep you guys as backup if I need anyone else :)
if you need anyone I will be around for sure.
Sep 27, 2018 7:08 pm
Well, I tried. Enjoy, everyone! :)
Feb 12, 2019 2:24 pm
Looking for another 1-2 players for this game. Real life has taken its toll and would love to have some fresh players :)

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send an invite. Anyone who fits my criteria and has already requested to join will get priority.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.