Pathfinder: Curse of the Crimson Throne

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 17, 2018 8:29 am
So my games list here has been cleaned up (meaning it's now empty) and I thought I'd start something new up. Been a while since I've dabbled into Pathfinder and I've always wanted to try out Curse of the Crimson throne, so consider this an add to raise awareness.
Apply here
Oct 25, 2018 9:24 pm
If you have any more openings please let me know. I'd love to join a PF group
Oct 27, 2018 12:07 pm
Sycophant says:
If you have any more openings please let me know. I'd love to join a PF group
I could open up a fifth slot. We seem to have a group of 2 sorcerers and no divine spellcaster.
Oct 30, 2018 4:57 pm
I'd be happy to fill that spot. I apologize for the delay in replying. I've been trying for the past couple of days to connect to this forum and it's been very hit and miss. It either takes me 5-10 minutes to connect per page or I can't connect at all. And it's not my net connection either.

And by core books do you mean main book and the supplements or is there anything you are disallowing?
Oct 31, 2018 9:05 am
I can relate, been having similar problems myself lately. We seem to be short of one player anyway, he's had RL stuff keeping him busy and if he too is experiencing the same problems connecting, that would explain his silence. Still, the game has started and I can only wait that much.

I'm allowing pretty much everything (subject to GM approval) as long as it's not getting in the way of the story. Characters must be Korvosa locals and you get to pick from a variety of background traits that help connect the party while providing a minor but useful stat bonus. There's more info in the game forums, I've sent you an invite so check it out.

Other than that, the party so far consists of a swashbuckling DEX-based fighter, a rogue and a sorcerer, so you might wanna fill in as the divine/healing/protective spellcaster. I'll try to stall the story for about 24 hours max after posting this, so hurry up and submit a character please.
Nov 1, 2018 4:57 am
Still having problems with the forums but I will definitely hurry as quickly as I can with the character concept and sheet. Took me 20 minutes just now to go from fourms to this post
Dec 3, 2018 7:54 am
Bumping this up again as I'll be having at least one, maybe more, free slots for people interested to join.
Dec 5, 2018 3:58 am
Love me some Pathfinder. Still have room for me?
Dec 5, 2018 8:42 am
Certainly, though I can't promise how soon you might be able to join, we're at a tricky point in the story. PM me or straight out submit a character and we'll work from there.
Apr 3, 2019 10:11 am
Bumping this up again, one of our four players has gone MIA for a while so I'm open to applications.
Apr 8, 2019 12:28 pm
I am interested, will make up a character tomorrow night (I am in Australia if that would be an issue - currently night here)
Apr 8, 2019 4:43 pm
What do you need party balance wise?
Apr 8, 2019 11:18 pm
Like to be on the list.. :)
Apr 9, 2019 8:37 am
Hello everyone and thank you for the interest. The current party consists of
- A human fighter leaning heavy on the finesse/rapier/swashbuckling style
- A (very) young elven rogue with a pretty low Wisdom score
- A human wizard who only joined the party recently after one of the original players dropped out

One of the "inactive" PCs was a half orc sorcerer who recently died, the other is an oriental themed half elf cleric still around. The latter is up for grabs if you want to, otherwise will be leaving when the opportunity arises.

So I'm guessing in terms of party balance, some more tanking/melee firepower is what the group lacks most, followed by divine/healing/protection magic, especially if the half elf cleric is gone.

Feel free to PM me with any character ideas and a short bio of your experience with PbP and Pathfinder.
Apr 16, 2019 2:28 am
DarK_RaideR, is there anything happening with this?
Last edited April 16, 2019 2:28 am
Apr 16, 2019 8:32 am
I've had a few applicants, but life's been keeping me busy. Game's at a rest scene and everyone's busy levelling up. Those getting the green light will be receiving a PM by Friday, tops.

Anyone who's posted here but hasn't PM'd me with their character ideas yet, you still got time until then.
Apr 19, 2019 7:45 am
Update: Thanks for your interest, everyone. The spot has been filled, but keep an eye on this thread in case more players will be needed in the future.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.