Miskatonic University (Out of Character posts)

load previous
Sep 23, 2015 7:40 pm
Thanks, szemely, for some reason I did not see the editing tools above. Maybe had to do with my iPad? Or my sleep deprivation? Anyway, thanks.
Sep 24, 2015 3:29 am
Arjen, Please let me know whether or not you got my character sheet. If I understand correctly, you should have it automatically. Thanks!
Sep 24, 2015 10:33 pm
I've got it. Now when you post for the game choose "Character" instead of player and then it will allow me to click your character sheet if needed right from your post.
Sep 29, 2015 2:12 am
Hello everyone!

Sorry if it felt as if we stalled. Given the nature of the last post, I was going to wait for James to respond to Max before posing more on my end. Please don't feel the need to stick to a "one post each in a row" mentality. Post as it seems relevant to the narrative.

If no one else has a need to post again I will move us forward tomorrow at some point.
Sep 29, 2015 2:52 am
Ah? I'm pretty sure Max asked that question to Rupert. He just acknowledged me at the beginning of his post.
Sep 29, 2015 12:18 pm
Indeed. My apologies. I'll move things along!
Sep 30, 2015 4:24 pm
Sorry - yes, I should've piped in. I was address in Rupert.
Here we go...
Sep 30, 2015 4:35 pm
Arjen, has Rupert mentioned any of this before to me? I assume not.
Oct 1, 2015 2:06 am
No. This is the first that any of you are hearing of this. You may recall him having a passing interest in the occult, but in the same way that someone casually follows a sports team.
Oct 15, 2015 1:33 am
Arjen, what was Rupert's field? What specifically did he do for work?
Oct 15, 2015 6:00 pm
He was a professor of Egyptian archeology and history both at Cambridge and then most recently at Miskatonic. His area of focus was on the third dynasty and the occult views held by the Egyptians focusing on the afterlife. He made many scholarly contributions to the study of the Egyptian Book of the Dead.
Nov 5, 2015 12:08 am
Is there a specific check I can make to see if Sven can make any sense of the marking on the sarcophagus?
Nov 5, 2015 9:16 pm
An Egyptian language roll would be needed for that.
Dec 15, 2015 9:33 pm
All doing well here. I'm waiting for the lot of you to finish reading the journal and describe your next actions. sorry if you felt it was my turn!
Dec 16, 2015 3:09 am
Ah... I'll have an action for you tomorrow!
Dec 23, 2015 1:37 am
Hi, guys,
Apologies, a lot of family and work stuff piling up. I should be able to get back into the game in a day or so. You can certainly move along if you like, and I will passively go along, or else wait and I will post Thursday. So sorry.
Jan 6, 2016 9:34 pm
Happy New Year to all of you. I trust it was a relaxing time over the past few weeks. I'm back to normal now and looking forward to the continuation of our adventure into the questionable life choices of Mr. Rupert
Feb 13, 2016 2:27 pm
Hi, guys,
Just checking in. We all eager to play? I know I have been slow but am happy to continue. Cheers!
Feb 17, 2016 3:07 am
I'm still here everyone. Sorry. My son had surgery last week so its been a bit hectic as of late. Everything is great now. I'll look to update tomorrow.
May 14, 2016 12:21 am
HI, guys,
Obviously the game has fizzled out. I'm sorry for what part I played in that. A number of things conspired to keep me from having spare time, including some health issues with me and with family, and other unexpected things that came up.
Perhaps another time - thanks nonetheless!
-rocklet

You do not have permission to post in this thread.