Savage Worlds Kickstarter

Nov 7, 2018 4:02 pm
So there's a new version coming Soon (TM) with the newest Kickstarter. When the dump of all the settings and what not are out I'm curious if there's any interest in playing? Granted it's quite different from D&D/Pathfinder games I think but I'm curious if there's interest. If so I'll see about throwing something together and posting in the tavern. I'm interested to see what the updates bring to the table so to speak.
Nov 7, 2018 11:08 pm
I've been waffling on SW. I downloaded the Sci Fi supplement back when I was briefly obsessed interested in running a Babylon 5 game. I'd love to give the system a proper go.
Nov 8, 2018 3:17 pm
@Qralloq I don't know if I'll have time this holiday season to one shot another episode of my favorite villains dealing with the holidays. But I'm curious about all the mini settings they're tossing about with the revision to SW. There's an Agents of Oblivion game I hope to start before the holidays still at Char Gen also.
Nov 9, 2018 3:47 pm
*shrugs* Agents come and go. Threats to Humanity always come back.
Nov 10, 2018 2:18 am
I would be interested in the new version.
Nov 12, 2018 7:27 pm
I backed the new version. (Two days left in the KS)
Dec 8, 2018 3:12 pm
Woot, rewards starting to be delivered.
Dec 10, 2018 3:49 pm
Currently the Core, soundtracks, previously created content and novellas available. *waits on other new stuff and reads the main book for the KS*.
Dec 10, 2018 10:33 pm
So looking forward to getting in on a game of the new version. Looks like lots of good changes/adjustments overall...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.