Dragon Age RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 28, 2015 3:55 am
Anyone interested in this game? I'd love to play in a game, but would be willing to run one (probably just the published adventure in the first set).

I think the AGE system will be easy enough to run with custom char sheets.
Sep 28, 2015 4:22 am
I am definitely interested.
Oct 1, 2015 7:41 pm
Well, I've thrown up the game, hopefully a few more people will be interested and we can give it a try!
Oct 1, 2015 10:30 pm
Haven't played yet - only read through Quick Start so far. Do you have recommendations for characters?
Oct 1, 2015 11:00 pm
Not really, just might need a reason to be in Denerim. At level 1 I don't think there is a pile of options, basically just warrior/mage/rogue.
Oct 2, 2015 3:49 am
I found and was reading through the quickstart pdf as well last night. Tempted to play one of the pregens! Argh, moth to the flame! :-D
Oct 2, 2015 5:22 am
One of the pre-gens would be perfect. The system is pretty easy, I'll post the stunts for reference, as they're the only thing other than spells that need any referencing.
Oct 2, 2015 10:48 pm
Sweet! I've got the first box set and would love to try. I'll work on a character later tonight if there's still room.
Oct 2, 2015 10:50 pm
Join up! Lots of room left. I'll add you asap after you apply, but I won't be very accessible this weekend. But feel free to roll up your character and start discussions with the other players.
Oct 3, 2015 12:35 am
Sent my app in. I'm intrigued by a Circle Mage but an Apostate would be cool too if the group was leaning that way.
Oct 3, 2015 3:21 am
Welcome, the forums are ready to go, I'll try to get cracking next week if everyone gets their characters in.

There's still another slot open if someone else is interested.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.