Episode 1.1 - Bpfassh

load previous
Mar 6, 2016 6:22 pm
Wuc'vulog eyes the melting door with no small amount of panic. "Mado!" he hisses, watching his friend struggle unsuccessfully to free himself.

A chunk of melted door slides to the floor with an oddly wet flopping sound. The Twi'lek doctor pats the pockets of his too tight clothing. He pulls out a small scalpel and starts methodically slicing the net in order to free Mado's arms and then head and legs.
OOC:
Flipping a destiny point to have a scalpel on hand, and spends his action cutting Mado free.
Mar 7, 2016 3:49 am
Khan flips the table and takes cover before firing into the doorway at the droids. "Did I mention how much I hate blasted droids!"

OOC: can I just blow up more stuff so we can just run off, like hardcore suppressing fire or something.
Last edited March 7, 2016 3:51 am

Rolls

Pew Pew Pew

3 Success, 1 Triumph, 1 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 2 Threat, 1 Triumph

Mar 22, 2016 1:05 am
The partially melted door is blasted to smithereens by Khan's heavy blaster rifle. The droids behind the door don't even stand a chance as the molten door is blasted back upon them, destroying the droids and forming the door and droids into a mangled mass. That corridor is now effectively sealed off, though perhaps a stray blaster bolt could make it through. But it doesn't look like any of the droids have survived.

Your comlinks crackle briefly, as though all the added charge was feeding into the comms. Or, as if a child was playing with the comlink and lost interest.
OOC:
The firefight is now over. And initiative order is ended. Regain your stress, take 10 XP, and plan your next actions.
Mar 22, 2016 1:25 pm
Removing the last bit of net I slip out the door into the main area of the bar, making my way towards the front - hopefully not alone - "That was exciting. Where to next? I assume we aren't going to heed the warning... although I expect we should negotiate a higher rate for this job if I'm going to get shot at any more."
Mar 24, 2016 1:03 am
Khan, still breathing heavily from adrenaline, mutters to himself some unintelligible grumbling about droids before refocusing on his crew mates. "I think our first move should be gathering the rest of the crew and heading back. I think there are som things you lot aren't telling me, and either way you're gonna want to take some time to plan this escapade further."

You do not have permission to post in this thread.