Delays

Oct 31, 2014 3:18 pm
Post here is you will need a little time away from the game. Within reason I will make it work.

Great first posts Candi and Keleth. I have not posted the next plot post because Cockroach informed me his daughter was born on Thursday. He is in the hospital with his wife and plans to post Sunday. We will pick it up then. Sorry for the delay.
Oct 31, 2014 4:13 pm
Congratulations Cockroach! Best wishes to both mother and child, and good luck with sleep for a while :)
Nov 3, 2014 12:46 am
I'm going to be away from Wednesday to Sunday evening. Tuesday will be my last day of possible posting before next Monday .
Nov 3, 2014 2:27 am
No problem Candi. I was thinking of making a few posts just to further flesh out your and Keleth's characters while we waited for Cockroach's post but I ended up pretty ill this weekend and so never got to it. I will try to get a story post up before you leave this week but failing that I may just keep the game going with some non-progression roleplaying posts while you are away. Once you return next Monday I will put up a plot post and we can attempt to follow my originally prescribed posting schedule. Thanks for letting me know.
Nov 7, 2014 4:00 pm
I know the baby is likely eating a lot of your time but I was just wondering if you had an idea of when you would be able to get back into it. Were hoping to get the game moving along again next Monday.
Nov 7, 2014 5:00 pm
FYI: I'm in an out (although any posting I've been doing, even in my own game, is notably truncated and not as well thought out or written because - well - conference brain).
Nov 10, 2014 9:36 pm
Alright I know Cockroach is busy with the baby and I hold no grudge but I want to move on. I will post the new story update later tonight. He will have the opportunity to jump in with a post at anytime until we leave the Hive. At play by post speeds that gives him a few weeks to get in.
Nov 26, 2014 1:09 pm
I apologize but this delay has been all me. I saw both of your most recent posts and they aren't even particularly hard to respond to but Thanksgiving/Black Friday is somewhat busy in the Restaurant world and I have just been overwhelmed. Look out for posts on Saturday and hoping to avoid delays in the future...at least until Christmas time. Sadly I think I mostly likely will removing Cockroach from the game to open it to someone else. It just will not be possible to add another player once the game leaves the Hive and I have not heard from him at all since he went silent. Obviously he is at a big part of his life and I do not hold his silence against him, he will be welcome in any game I run in the future.
Nov 26, 2014 1:41 pm
Holidays and real life in general is he hardest thing about PbP games. We're fine.
Dec 20, 2014 2:33 pm
I meant to post sooner - i may get to pOst tonight but if not chance are i Won't be able to until Monday.
Dec 29, 2014 3:46 pm
As you all likely expected with the holidays I was unable to post responses to the latest posts in Act I. I have a bit of a hectic business week starting up but plan to post on New Year's Day or the day after.
Dec 29, 2014 8:22 pm
Yah, I haven't been able to post much recently either. Once the holidays are over, hope to get back in 100%.
Jan 19, 2015 9:14 pm
I was giving Keleth a few days to post in response to Candi, but I will be making a post from Mujahid tomorrow if he does not. Tomorrow's post will also advance Biiliik
Jan 20, 2015 3:56 am
Somehow I missed a post. Posting.
Feb 4, 2015 4:39 pm
Last post on 1/29, just wondering how everyone is doing. Do we have a delay on hand or will we be posting soon? I am good to post, just waiting on some player interaction right now before moving forward.
Feb 4, 2015 4:46 pm
I actually didn't have any action at this time, but I realize without posting, it looks like I'm inactive. From now on, if I have no action, I'll at least post something about not doing something.
Feb 21, 2015 4:30 pm
Working up a post, but I have been just overwhelmed so haven't been able to get it going. I am going to need a dice roll from Biiliik. Will post it soon, sorry for the delay. I wanted you all to know I didn't forget about ya.
Feb 21, 2015 4:58 pm
Rolls aren't working in game yet, but here is a dice from a real d20: 2.
Feb 21, 2015 5:36 pm
Dice rolls should only work in the mechanics discussion thread. I will have you reroll it when I get it posted. You have to see what the rolls is for and decide whether you want to put effort into it. Just keep your eyes peeled.
Feb 21, 2015 7:40 pm
Azzorak says:
I will have you reroll it when I get it posted.
Roger roger. Looking forward to us getting back into your story. I'm liking the atmosphere that has been created.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.