Delays

load previous
Feb 23, 2015 1:24 pm
Cool, glad you are enjoying it, looking to get the post up today hopefully.
Mar 5, 2015 12:48 pm
I am sure you are all wondering what is going on...I would like to assure everyone that this game has not died, but I have been understaffed in my shop and so have been putting in a lot of hours. I have been able to make smaller posts around the site but I haven't had a chance to make a story post in a bit. Please bear with me as I hope to have this issue resolved soon.
Mar 5, 2015 2:09 pm
Thanks for the update, Azzorak.
Mar 5, 2015 4:56 pm
I'm still around and checking in daily.
Apr 9, 2015 5:07 pm
Bump.
Apr 16, 2015 5:59 pm
It is with much sorrow that I direct you to this post. I really wanted to make this game successful and I know some of you were enjoying the atmosphere and so I am truly sorry to make this post. Unfortunately as you will read in the aforementioned link my life has become too busy to devote to a hobby that is giving diminishing returns in entertainment. If someone wants to take over I will gladly fill you in with my thoughts on the direction of the story and pass the torch, otherwise I will close down the game. Perhaps if I ever return to the hobby I will open it back up but I do not see that happening in the near future.
Apr 16, 2015 8:50 pm
I totally missed that April 2 post. I will echo the others in saying that RL always comes first and best of luck to you.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.