OOC Discussion

load previous
Nov 22, 2015 7:08 am
Hunter is already freed. Plus the cage we're in has an anti-magic field.
Nov 22, 2015 3:18 pm
Oops... Will correct for someone else. Hard to folks between driving and wedding stuff. Any suggestions on who needs freeing?
Nov 22, 2015 3:22 pm
Among the PC's only Mai'ngor and Xeliss remain bound.

Elfog will probably want to free Eldeth, and Hunter will no doubt want to free Stool. There's also the possibility that if we abandon any of the NPC's they'll turn us in. :-P
Last edited November 22, 2015 3:25 pm
Nov 22, 2015 3:46 pm
Eldeth has been freed already, you can attempt to free everyone if you'd like
Nov 22, 2015 6:08 pm
Ok, editing a post won't be possible before I get home tonight or tomorrow, but let's go with Mai'ngor.
Nov 23, 2015 2:27 pm
Currently Mai'ngor, Elfog, Hunter, Soliin are free. That's for the PCs
The only NPC that's free currently is Eldeth
Nov 23, 2015 4:32 pm
Naatkinson says:
You are all aware that there are no exit tunnels from the outpost. The only ways down that doesn't lead to spiders are the waterfall, which leads to a pool of unknown depth, and the lift on the west side of the outpost.
Since it's something Mai'ngor should've known, I've edited my post to refer to the lift instead.
Nov 23, 2015 5:55 pm
As I'm still pretty tired from a fun but long weekend (and ironically, a long month...), can someone help me figure out how may more rolls I need to make to free everyone else? I'm not good at the thinking right now...
Nov 23, 2015 5:59 pm
All PC's and 1 NPC are free. 8 NPC's remain bound. http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/1240/

It's up to you if you're freeing everyone. ;-)

Oh and there's the cell door.
Last edited November 23, 2015 6:01 pm
Nov 23, 2015 6:02 pm
PCs not free: Xeliss.
NPCs not free: Derendil, Jimjar, Ront, Sarith, Shuushar, Stool, Topsy, and Turvy.

NPCs technically free, eternally: Buppido.

Total of 9 individuals still locked up.
Nov 23, 2015 6:03 pm
Oops I got it wrong! CancerMan is right!
Nov 23, 2015 6:40 pm
I'm debating how many I can free without them making a fuss when I run for it. Obviously I'll free Xeliss, because you know, in character reasons that totally have nothing to do with him being the only PC left...
Nov 23, 2015 6:41 pm
Also, just noticed that bug that making a note isn't leaving a small box saying a note was sent (because in a tabletop game, its not really viable to send a note to someone without someone noticing). I'll work on that.
Nov 24, 2015 2:57 am
Are these two guards armed with anything besides their hand crossbows? Scimitars, maybe?
Nov 24, 2015 2:58 am
They each have a short sword and some armor as well. I apologize, I never actually stated the weapons like I meant to. The post has been updated to properly reflect this.
Nov 24, 2015 3:01 am
Gotcha. Well, we've yet to take them out.
Nov 24, 2015 3:17 am
Well, there are still 10(!) people who have to go before the drow gets his turn. He's probably down for good!
Nov 24, 2015 7:13 pm
Just a friendly reminder: there's still a drow guard on the ground here at the cell door. Prone, but still in fighting shape. :-)
Nov 25, 2015 5:10 pm
Yeah, Hunter's first priority was getting her and Stool out of that anti-magic cell, plus she didn't want to block off the entrance dealing with the still-alive drow guard. Sorry about that!
Nov 25, 2015 5:17 pm
CancerMan says:
Yeah, Hunter's first priority was getting her and Stool out of that anti-magic cell, plus she didn't want to block off the entrance dealing with the still-alive drow guard. Sorry about that!
Just to be clear, I'm not trying to boss people around. I have absolutely no problem with people roleplaying non-combat actions! I think it's great! The above was just a reminder, nothing more. Because I personally sometimes lose track of what's going on. :-)
Last edited November 25, 2015 5:17 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.