Absences

load previous
Sep 15, 2016 6:38 pm
Going on a mini-vacation this weekend, 17th-18th, so I will be less active than I usually am on weekends.
Sep 15, 2016 6:49 pm
I'll also be on a mini-vacation this weekend. Depending on how stable the network is in my area, my activity may be limited.
Sep 16, 2016 11:28 am
I'm going away this weekend as well. Will be back on Tuesday the 20th.
Sep 19, 2016 2:34 pm
I'll be travelling for work between the 21st and the 25th and will be an unreliable poster.
Sep 28, 2016 5:19 pm
I'll be on a family vacation from Thursday 9/29 through Tuesday 10/4. I probably won't drop completely off the grid, but my access may be limited depending on network availability.
Oct 7, 2016 2:24 pm
I will try to be as active as possible, but I am currently planning for my in-person session tomorrow, 10/8, so I am a bit limited on time. It was dropped into my lap that I would be GMing the game this weekend.
Oct 11, 2016 6:59 pm
In flight today. So I managed to get some updates up -- but probably won't have much chance to do more. We'll see. Also traveling later this week some, so sorry if I'm a bit spotty before the weekend!
Oct 12, 2016 12:43 pm
I will be gone this weekend. I will leave early Friday morning, returning late Monday evening. Will probably be too busy to post much.
Oct 13, 2016 1:00 am
on a plane again tomorrow (thursday) until friday afternoon. may be lightly posting, but may be incognito 'til the weekend.
Oct 13, 2016 11:34 am
Apologies for my recent absence GMs, I've ended up moving somewhere without internet and will be here for another week or two before I can get back online properly. Feel free to treat my characters as NPCs till I get back.
Oct 17, 2016 7:11 pm
I will be extremely busy the next three days. I may be able to make short posts now and then, but can't promise anything. Go ahead and move my characters along and roll for me if necessary. Thanks!
Oct 18, 2016 5:16 pm
I am at a two day training until Thursday and will not be able to post until the evening
Nov 2, 2016 7:45 pm
Ahoy!

I will be leaving for India on Saturday night and returning once week thereafter (Saturday 11/12). I should have internet connectivity from the hotel during my evenings / US mornings, but to be be honest, I really don't do time zones well so it's possible my entire week will be a show.

Given that, this is advanced warning in my games as GM or player that next week may screech to a halt. I will try and have that not be the case, but I can't guarantee it won't be. Also worthy of note is the period from Saturday - Monday and Friday - Saturday where I'll be on a plane and not able to use air-to-ground wifi (not sure how ubiquitous it is along the routes -- but I do know there's a lot of ocean involved without cell towers).
Nov 5, 2016 3:22 am
I'm traveling for a funeral. Should be back online on Sunday.
Nov 6, 2016 9:22 pm
I'll most likely be unable to post until sometime Tuesday evening, so if I'm holding up a game feel free to to play "what would szemely do?".
Nov 12, 2016 2:35 am
Out of pocket until Sunday morning, likely. In Dubai currently about half-way through my 30-hour trek home. Sorry for the delay in my games, but it'll be nice to be back home.
Nov 13, 2016 3:05 am
falryx says:
Out of pocket until Sunday morning, likely. In Dubai currently about half-way through my 30-hour trek home. Sorry for the delay in my games, but it'll be nice to be back home.
Home of modernest music - dubaistep
Nov 15, 2016 2:40 pm
Oh man, this week is going to be crazy. Deadline at work means work work work. I'll be updating my games either at the end of the week or early next.
Nov 17, 2016 9:08 pm
I'll be on vacation from Friday 11/18 to Monday 11/21. Posting will be sporadic, so if things need to move, move 'em!
Nov 17, 2016 9:18 pm
Hawaii for me from Saturday to Friday! Will have devices and network connectivity so I expect to be posting somewhat, but if I'm a little absent it's because I'm enjoying the pool or the beach.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.