OOC & Character Creation Discussion

load previous
Jan 21, 2016 2:49 am
Protocol for a field would follow under the skills domain all you would have to do is just flesh it out a bit with dialogue and roleplay for me to count it.
Jan 21, 2016 2:59 am
Beren doesn't have any charm, deception or coercion skills to speak of. Anyone highly ranked there want to try and not make this a firefight?
Jan 21, 2016 3:36 am
Oh WOW that roll.

Welp. WELP. At least we got advantages. So that bluff about you guys already readying a killshot wasn't..totally off.
Jan 21, 2016 10:42 am
Well Gomer pile the Snake was right?
Jan 21, 2016 1:26 pm
Oh I figured out from reading through the skills I think what I wanted was Warfare to figure out what he was saying on the technical side or Streetwise to read his body language/attitude.
Jan 21, 2016 5:25 pm
My character has a high Agi -- so he's more primed for piloting and conflict than negotiation -- so I'll happily chip in if things degrade, but otherwise will be part of the woodwork to let the speakers make the Right Stuff happen. :)
Jan 21, 2016 5:37 pm
Is it bad I feel like I'm browbeating this old man with Bas' level of denseness to social queues or how he's following what's going on. On a side note if they let us in unattended maybe we can have a look around (For a hidden cache) and fix the place up once we find out why the rebels left. Hopefully not due to the notice of Imp forces knowing it's location to bomb it...

*flops over*
In the meantime optimum warm moist weather just like the bog by Grampy's we use to go to for vacation.

Also God forbid M4-T3 has a transforming sequence...

Also we were suppose to catch a chipper smiling guy coming up to us in balmy hot rainy weather that human's hate... that's a human right? Plus stating our Captain by name and if he's alone on the ship... Bas' sensor for Stranger Danger started going into overdrive.
Jan 25, 2016 5:22 pm
I figure we were checking different rooms or one was checking upstairs while one was checking in the dining room/living area.
Feb 10, 2016 5:21 pm
Anyone seen Killbert? Or should Bas do the talking at the bar.... XD
Feb 11, 2016 1:59 am
Oh. WE'RE at the bar. I was rather confused as to who was where doing what.
Feb 11, 2016 2:07 am
Also, I am..entirely unsure what the hell we're supposed to be doing--both groups are getting the exact same medical supplies? That seems completely counterproductive. Wasn't one group supposed to be looking for other materials?
Feb 11, 2016 1:53 pm
kilbert66 says:
Also, I am..entirely unsure what the hell we're supposed to be doing--both groups are getting the exact same medical supplies? That seems completely counterproductive. Wasn't one group supposed to be looking for other materials?
The problem is that we don't have much time and we're not all that sure where to get what we need so we're taking the chance on getting duplicate supplies to increase our chances to save the sergeant.

In regards to other materials, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get something that might help us to repair the ship.
Feb 11, 2016 2:34 pm
I figure more medical supplies would be better since it's the primary thing we need, everything else we purchase or steal find is gravy on top... plus Imps in the area is news, maybe we might find out who they'll looking for and find them first. Oddly enough our squad sticks out less than them.

Orderwise getting emergency medical supplies is priority objective, fixing the ship secondary, everything else we do to improve our situation not focused in that area is based on ops tempo. Once objectives one and/or two have been completed mission overview might change.
Feb 15, 2016 10:11 pm
hey guys im going to be absent for awhile. My sister was diagnosed with leukemia last week so with all the time at the hospital I cant run the game at the moment. Ill let you know when I'll be back.
Feb 15, 2016 10:14 pm
As530 says:
hey guys im going to be absent for awhile. My sister was diagnosed with leukemia last week so with all the time at the hospital I cant run the game at the moment. Ill let you know when I'll be back.
No worries, family first. I'll keep your sister and family in my prayers!
Feb 15, 2016 10:40 pm
Yeah as stated deal with your life and fam man. I'll listen to some country in the meantime to get a better flesh out of Bas.
Feb 21, 2016 9:37 pm
As530 says:
Sorry to hear this. Take care of your family first and come back only if and when it makes sense.
Apr 29, 2016 6:22 pm
Going to step out of the game for now to save space on my forum list. Please re-invite me if it gets started back up.
Apr 29, 2016 11:41 pm
Ibid! Tidying up my games. I'd be excited to get this one going again if it gets rolling once more.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.