Episode 1a - Hunter/hunted

load previous
Jun 20, 2016 6:26 pm
There's a very long pause, "Stims. You want me to help you set up a drug lab? Are you branching out into a new line of business?"
Jun 20, 2016 7:16 pm
It's more like a recruitment opportunity... I mean... I didn't mean it like that. Look, I have a Drall and a Rhodian I'm trying to get off the bounty boards. It's kind of a whole big thing to explain. Do you know anything about this or not?
Jun 20, 2016 7:25 pm
"What do you want to know? Where to get one or how to use one? I know a little bit about everything tech, and what I don't know I can learn."
OOC:
Roll some knowledge? Type? Difficulty?
Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You hear me talking to someone and can only make out part of it. ... I don't know... I'm asking... Hey, Saquesh... You know how to use these things... right...

I come back to the comm a moment later, We need to know where to find one, or have one built I guess. We got someone who can use them.
Jun 20, 2016 7:45 pm
OOC:
I don't think you're likely to find lab equipment with a Streetwise check (formidable). Tionne could possibly build the equipment, but without full specs and manufacturer's parts it will be a bit of a bodge job. How about an easy Mechanics check to build each piece of equipment. The number of successes tells you how many times you can run the equipment before it breaks down. Does that make sense?
Jun 20, 2016 7:46 pm
"Ok. I'm on the hunt for shell parts for our...other job. I'm going to need time and likely credits to make something happen."
Jun 20, 2016 7:50 pm
Alright, I'll leave you to it. Later., I cut the comms.

Well, I have an associate of mine on it now, I say back to the other two in the room. So how are we thinking of using these to get you guys out of the Imperial sights? I'm thinking we could just line up a fake looking drug bust. Leave a few stims behind, make it look like you died in the process. I have a CorSec associate I'm going to try to work to see if I can get us some sort of paper saying the bounties are filled. What do you think?
Jun 20, 2016 7:58 pm
Ganjo and Saquesh glance at each other silently. After a moment Ganjo pipes up,

"If we makin' stims anyway, we could make real creds first, before doin' the fake death thing. I know jus' the right places to push these, we could be rich!"
Jun 20, 2016 8:00 pm
Saquesh shook her head,

"Don't be such a cretin! You're opening yourself up to way too much risk. The best thing we can do is produce enough to make the set-up look convincing and get these bounties off our head. Then we can go back to a normal life."
Jun 20, 2016 8:02 pm
"'Normal life?'" says Ganjo, parroting Saquesh, "what's that? One of them from the holovids? I don' know anybody who lived like that, not without the cred to back it up."
Jun 22, 2016 8:26 pm
Look, we can sort that part out later. We can't do anything if we can't produce some stims. Look Saquesh, I need you to come with me. I guess we might need to do some parts hunting for this stuff, and we are going to meet an associate of mine. I want you to come with because I can barely pronounce half the stuff we need, I say to the Drall as I grab my stuff and prepare to head out.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.