[Interest Check] Dungeons & Disney 5E

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 6, 2022 11:41 pm
Sticking with the classic, theatrically released animated films?
No Muppet bards?
Sep 6, 2022 11:43 pm
I have to say, the idea of Tantor (loxodon barbarian 1/Druid 2) as a hypochondriac pacifist is really appealing to me.
Last edited September 6, 2022 11:46 pm
Sep 7, 2022 12:42 am
OH Man
Spartachris says:
I have to say, the idea of Tantor (loxodon barbarian 1/Druid 2) as a hypochondriac pacifist is really appealing to me.
Thats such a good mind img XD
Sep 7, 2022 12:44 am
AhhA!
Here is the link I mentioned before.Some Disney D&D Illustrations.
Sep 7, 2022 2:03 am
I started wondering what sorcerer would Bruno Madrigal be, then I remembered... we don't talk about Bruno!

Miguel, from Coco, would make a great (under-age) bard.
Mérida probably a fighter focused on bows with royalty background (does she also sing?).
Flynn Rider/Eugene from Tangled, started as Rogue but seems to change to fighter afterwards (probably dual-class ?)

Not sure I can squeeze one more game in my schedule, but the concept surely is fun!!
Sep 7, 2022 4:24 am
Plenty of Artificers: Belle's father, Hiro Hamada, Lewis from Meet the Robinsons. Plenty of bards, none better the the Rooster from Robin hood though.
Could play a warforged. What class would Pinocchio be?
Sep 7, 2022 9:00 am
With so much interest going on, I am certainly setting up a game.
I also have an adventure already in mind now that I need to detail a bit further.
But it is a cross genre between 3 movies.

@CaveJohnson love that art you found, especially Belle looks awesome! (I am a big B&B fan anyway)
CaveJohnson says:

To be fair I think every princess should have prof in performance cause they all freaking sing.... ...
I feel like home ruling this :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.