[Closed] D&D5. A Christmas mess at Newville !

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedDungeons & Dragons 5thPrivate1 / dayYullyBear
The village of Newville is home to no more than 500 residents who make their living hunting local games in order to trade meat and fur, or through harvesting local lumber. Many of the villagers are halflings, and all seem somewhat related, collectively calling themselves the News of Newville (a custom happily adopted by everyone who moves into the burgeoning village). A diminutive and cherubic halfling woman with blond hair named Lucinda New leads the villagers of Newville. Her annoying positivedemeanor reflects the general sense of almost idiotic happiness that typically fills the village.

Unfortunately, all that changed last night during the fifth night of the Newville Winter Festival...

Dec 18, 2022 9:37 am
It is may be late to begin an adventuring in a Christmas like atmosphere, but better late than never !

This is a one scenario adventure for 4 to 6 players in D&D 5. The heroes will arrive to a strange town where its festival as been disrupted the night before. It is a small village of less than 500 people and a good halfling community.

So come and celebrate with them !
Last edited December 20, 2022 12:02 am
Dec 18, 2022 10:29 am
starting level?
If it's Lev 3+ then i would like to apply as i have two characters concepts that needs to be Lev 3 or above
Last edited December 18, 2022 10:57 am
Dec 18, 2022 10:33 am
Is this still in need of players?
Dec 18, 2022 11:42 am
[ +- ] Image

Concept Half-Elf Ranger Drakewarden in which the drake is reflavored as a Magical reindeer with cold as Draconic Essence.
Dec 18, 2022 11:55 am
I'll have a Halfling druid PC idea inspired by Radagast
[ +- ] pic
But since I have 2 active games already I wouldn't mind players with less active games taking priority recruiting.
Last edited December 18, 2022 12:31 pm
Dec 18, 2022 3:33 pm
Do you need any players for this and what level are we starting at? Just curious. I could play an Armorer warforged artificer named Ann-droid who looks like Raggedy-Anne.

She was basically made by a toymaker who couldn't have children of his own and decided to create Ann teaching her how to be a artificer like him and to share her gifts with anyone who needs them.

Also are stats 27 point buy or rolled? Just curious.
Dec 18, 2022 4:24 pm
Ok, the scenario is done for 4 to 6 players level 3 to 5.

For stats I leave choices to player between points and dice, with dice you get 2 tries and must choose one try.

For the concepts, I need to check them one by one, I had a number of palyers that tried to get some quite powerful characters that way. So a priori all is good, but we will have to redo character creation before I am sure.

runekyndig, KirinOfDarkness, KoldikSteelskin I send you an invite.

GreyWord and Amberthegirlgeekgamer87 You can join if you want.
Dec 18, 2022 5:36 pm
Yes I would like to join if you'll have me. And I'll do 27 point buy
Last edited December 18, 2022 5:37 pm
Dec 18, 2022 5:54 pm
Amberthegirlgeekgamer87 I gave you an invite
Dec 18, 2022 5:54 pm
Where do we submit our character at? Just curious.
Dec 18, 2022 6:40 pm
Hey yully, when you accept us, can you give us a submit character button so we can submit our characters to the game? Just curious
Dec 18, 2022 6:42 pm
That option should appear as soon as you're in the game
Dec 18, 2022 8:35 pm
I would recommend that allowed sources is listed. I assumed all publiched material was allowed. This is not the case and my charter concept i want to play, is not possible in this game. No matter, there will be other games
Dec 18, 2022 8:44 pm
I have a very limited set of rules for D&D 5, mostly the players handbook concerning classes and races.
Dec 19, 2022 10:01 am
Hi all,

This sounds like a fun game to play during the week leading to Christmas. I'd be interested to join.
Dec 19, 2022 4:02 pm
Bosko_b I sent you an invite
Dec 19, 2022 10:44 pm
I'd like to play. My other game has been put on hold.
Dec 19, 2022 11:46 pm
Well I guess you wil be the last one.
I sent you an invite.
Last edited December 20, 2022 12:02 am
Dec 20, 2022 12:33 am
I'm not seeing the invitation. Messages(0).
Thinking about a variant human fighter with the Magic Initiate feat.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.