Looking for a dnd 5e game to play in

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 18, 2022 10:47 pm
Hi.
Looking for a dnd 5e game to play that is 1 post a day, any classes and races from any published materials. Let me know if you have anything I can play in.
Can do 1 post a day
and would love to try playing Artificer, Paladin, Bladesinger wizard, circle of the moon druid and more. Have played way of mercy monk, college of lore bard, swashbuckler rogue, and totem warrior barbarian in the past.
Have played 1-5 level wise and would love to play in a game past level 5.

If you have anything homebrew or module wise you can run, please let me know.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.

Amber
Dec 19, 2022 12:34 pm
I'm back from my annual vacay, and am planning what games to run in 2023. Noted!
Dec 19, 2022 2:01 pm
Well, just let me know cuz I really want to play dnd 5e either homebrew or module with any published materials and not limited to the PHB and these are the types of homebrew dnd games I enjoyed in the past that I played in besides a few module ones:

*Scifi Dnd game set on Earth in the year 3022 where players played Police Academy graduates who were assigned to keep the peace between humans and aliens though it was a simulation the whole time. So it was basically the Matrix meets Police Academy but Scifi set in California in the year 3022.

*A group of Orphans reunite after 15 years after they accidentally burned down their orphanage and reunited at a friend's funeral only to inherit their house which had a cursed magical artifact in it which was a horror Stephen King type of dnd game set in Faerun and the Sword Coast. (This is the only one I completed from start to finish that was Level 3 to 5)

*Legend of Zelda dnd where we basically played Ocarina of Time in dnd form playing
Legend of Zelda races but never finished as we stopped at the Zoras domain.

*Dungeon of the mad mage which we finished but didn't get to continue on to Waterdeep dragon heist due to drama and so my dream of owning an inn/Tavern in a dnd game is still out of my reach. This was my very first dnd game I have ever played in.

*Journeys of the Radiant citadel was fun while it lasted too. That was my only pbp game as a player before it died.

Would love to play in a homebrew dnd pbp game or a module one that allows for roleplaying, incorporates player backstories, combat, exploration and more. I love fantasy, horror, getting to see relationships happen in the game (friendships or otherwise) and more.

I've played more homebrew dnd games then module ones but I would love to try a dnd game out that starts and goes past level 5.
Dec 19, 2022 3:33 pm
What a coincidence that you should mention sci-fi, because I'm currently running a Star Trek Spelljammer game!
Dec 19, 2022 4:15 pm
Beam her up Beddy!
Dec 20, 2022 1:57 am
That was my first ever scifi dnd game too. And cool. Hope you have fun bed. I'll wait until there are new games starting up.

Definitely a fan of Fantasy and horror and stuff though.
Dec 20, 2022 2:00 am
I'll even play a dnd duet game on here too.
Dec 20, 2022 6:17 am
Have you tried any other systems besides 5e? New experiences could open up your gaming options.
Dec 20, 2022 2:34 pm
I've played a few one page ttrpgs like crash pandas and honey heist but I just love dnd 5e
Dec 20, 2022 2:58 pm
What I mean is if you tried some other games you might find you like those even more?
Dec 20, 2022 3:49 pm
Not really. I just love dnd 5e cuz I learn a lot every time I play
Dec 27, 2022 6:39 pm
If anyone has any dnd 5e games open, please let me know. Thanks.
Dec 28, 2022 3:50 am
Glad to meet you.
Check the tavern every day or two. I've seen a couple start recently and know of a few that will be starting soon.
Dec 29, 2022 3:53 am
There are this one and this one currently on offer.
Dec 29, 2022 3:57 am
Got invited to the threshold of adventure starting soon and one other so far.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.