Looking for a Delta Green game to play in

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 29, 2022 10:49 am
Oooh, this went popular fast. So popular, that I'm already having ideas of running my own game.

But, I have other GM duties and would like to play first, so looking forward to this very much.
Dec 29, 2022 3:45 pm
Just to add another name to the many interested in DG. Sounds like an unmet need.
Dec 29, 2022 4:40 pm
dominion451 says:
One of my favorite systems! I was in an amazing campaign here for a long time before our DM suddenly disappeared, I fear he must have passed on as the game was wildly beloved by all involved.
I was in that game with you! It was a blast until the DM vanished….
Jan 1, 2023 3:25 pm
I would be interested in joining a Delta Green game. It's on my list of games I want to play as I return to the hobby in earnest. I have the pdf versions of both the agent and handler books, though I haven't really looked at the handler book much.
Jan 6, 2023 9:58 pm
I would also be interested in a Delta Green game. I only played CoC for a one-shot and its was fun. The additional agency background intrigues me.
Last edited January 6, 2023 9:59 pm
Jan 7, 2023 2:43 am
snapperw81 says:
dominion451 says:
One of my favorite systems! I was in an amazing campaign here for a long time before our DM suddenly disappeared, I fear he must have passed on as the game was wildly beloved by all involved.
I was in that game with you! It was a blast until the DM vanished….
Santouche?
Jan 7, 2023 3:05 am
fwiw Delta Green is on my short list and plan on trying to get into a game sometime this next year. I'll need to evaluate as games come up though, based on status of my other games. It sounds right up my alley.
Jan 7, 2023 12:34 pm
I miss Santouche too, he really enjoyed this entire genre! I'm very tempted to take one of the scenarios he ran and replay for everyone.

So, in view of this awesomely incredible response from everyone, I'll be writing up a recruitment post next week (or maybe over Lunar New Year when I catch a small work break), and I will also list everyone who expressed interest here.

Let's take it from there!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.