Looking for a new game to join

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 29, 2022 10:17 pm
Hey everyone!

I’m finally getting back into the site after taking some time away after my games had died unexpectedly. I am trying to find some new games to join in on.

Looking for 3.5 (I haven’t seen one ran on here in a while) or 5E (got a really cool concept idea that I know will need some approval before jumping in with it), but also willing to learn and run new things.
Dec 30, 2022 3:25 am
Did you see this and this game currently on offer?
Dec 30, 2022 2:58 pm
Are you referring to specific games? I tried browsing games, but everything appears closed and the open ones say like "test run", "solo" or not a game format I’m very familiar with.
Dec 30, 2022 3:03 pm
Well, I was referring to the two games I linked in my comment, but I just noticed you already applied to one of them (and the other is a one-on-one, so not for you). Aside from that, there is also the age of storms game that I see you just applied to.

So there are some games starting up, even though it's a time a lot of people are still fairly busy right now, between Christmas and New Year. Just keep an eye on the Tavern.
Dec 30, 2022 4:21 pm
My bad. I’m colorblind and didn’t realize that you linked the games.
Dec 30, 2022 4:39 pm
Ah, sorry. I didn't realize that was an issue with the links. I'll try to keep that in mind for the future

You do not have permission to post in this thread.