First annual Gamers' Plane of Giving!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 21, 2023 4:37 am
I've added two checkboxes in the settings for if you've sent your gift and if you received a gift. Please mark those as appropriate so we can see who didn't get anything. Also, you'll be able to go directly to your giftee's profile from your settings.
Dec 21, 2023 7:51 am
I bought the gift for my giftee, but to make it feel more festive I scheduled it to be delivered on Sat 23rd Dec 😎
Dec 21, 2023 8:06 am
@Keleth I tried pinging on Discord.

My assigned person doesn't meet the requirements - they only have a single post, joined after the Plane of Giving post was made, and have been inactive for over 2 weeks now.

Are there any other people that are unmatched that I might get paired with instead?
Dec 21, 2023 4:13 pm
Holiday reminder to check your spam folder!
Dec 21, 2023 7:20 pm
Keleth says:
I've added two checkboxes in the settings for if you've sent your gift and if you received a gift. Please mark those as appropriate so we can see who didn't get anything. Also, you'll be able to go directly to your giftee's profile from your settings.
I saved the check for both, but when I refresh it unchecks the recieved box, which I have in fact recieved my gift.
https://i.imgur.com/KUS15FA.jpg
Dec 22, 2023 10:36 pm
Hey Keleth, I didn't subscribe to the Secret Santa (even though I'm eligible), but it is showing as if I did. Can you please give my giftee to someone else if they are really participating? Luckly I didn't receive any gifts so far, so that's ok.
Last edited December 22, 2023 10:43 pm
Dec 22, 2023 10:47 pm
Also, it's showing as if I sent my gift, which I didn't (I'm not participating this year). When I unchecked it and refresh the page, it stays checked, like in the image above by Gearspark.
Last edited December 22, 2023 10:54 pm
Dec 22, 2023 10:48 pm
@C1NDER I've updated your giftee. I'm working on the received bug now.
Dec 22, 2023 10:53 pm
@htech You're good. And I'll see why the checkboxes are generally funky.
Dec 22, 2023 10:54 pm
Thanks! If you need any help to test my specific scenario (eligible player not participating) feel free to DM me. Thats the least I can do to thank you for this site
Last edited December 22, 2023 10:56 pm
Dec 22, 2023 11:01 pm
Apparently, through my powers of deduction at previous posts in this thread, the information I entered in my interests were omitted when passed along to my match. I wonder how many others had this happen as well.
Dec 23, 2023 3:16 am
Keleth, I'm in the same boat- I'm eligible for the gift exchange, but I technically did not sign up for it...
Dec 23, 2023 3:22 am
I've discovered I'm terrible at this. There are so many things, I got my match a gift card for DriveThruRPG. I feel like this is a good, if a tad lame, gift. I hope they enjoy it anyway.

I don't actually think I signed up for it, but my match got me a gift, so why not! Maybe I did, and my memory is just bad.
Dec 23, 2023 4:53 pm
I got notification of a gift to me via email from DTRPG. But the gift is not in my account and the folks at DTRPG can not figure out how to find it. I sent them a screenshot of the email when they kept asking me who the gifter was. I told them I don't know. Now they are entirely confused. 😂

If my gifteee is reading this you should probably ask for a refund.
Dec 24, 2023 12:33 pm
My giftee is a new account with 0 posts. They didn't answer the PM nor the e-mail I sent. Should I still send them the gift code?
Dec 24, 2023 3:19 pm
HueHueBr says:
My giftee is a new account with 0 posts. They didn't answer the PM nor the e-mail I sent. Should I still send them the gift code?
No, I don't think you should. @keleth can assign you another one.
Dec 24, 2023 8:16 pm
I am also still waiting to be assigned my proper giftee, @Keleth
Dec 26, 2023 4:28 am
I sent my giftee their gift, just hoping they received it.
Dec 27, 2023 7:37 am
Mine worked both ways, sent a gift, received a gift. So am posting to say thanks for making this happen!

Len

Dec 27, 2023 7:48 am
I sent a gift to my recipient and confirmed it, but I did not receive one in return :) It's not a big loss, but if there are people who got a thing and are looking for a partner to reciprocate, I'm open!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.