First annual Gamers' Plane of Giving!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 3, 2024 2:07 am
Here to say thank you to my secret Santa. I've received the gift, and I also managed to send one out in time!

Thanks Keleth for trying to code this for the first time ever, and thanks to the community for supporting this initial endeavour. I'm sure we'll iron out the kinks!
Jan 3, 2024 3:04 pm
@Keleth could you please assign me a new giftee? I have already received mine gift.
Jan 3, 2024 4:58 pm
I haven’t heard back from my giftee. I’d love to reciprocate since I received an awesome gift (thanks, secret Santa!).

@Keleth - can you assign me someone who gave but has not received a gift so I can make sure a deserving Santa gets a gift as well?
Jan 11, 2024 11:51 pm
HueHueBr says:
@Keleth could you please assign me a new giftee? I have already received mine gift.
I can give you my giftee's info if Keleth is ok with it. I did not sign up for the exchange but was given a name.
Jan 15, 2024 1:43 pm
Completely forgot I could do this, although I've been babbling on about receiving a gift from my Secret Santa, I don't know who you are on GP, but I do know Kinsey is the one who bought me my gift on Drivethru RPG.

Thank you Kinsey! You're awesome! Lots more RPGs coming my way thanks to you!
Jan 16, 2024 3:24 pm
In case anyone else experienced this I thought I would share the email I just received from DriveThruRPG:

Hello again,

Very sorry for the delay and the confusion.

It seems this was an error in our system, you were sent a gift notification in error when you placed your own gift order for xxxxxxxxx. That notification should have been sent to the person that you purchased the gift order for, but it was sent to you instead. Our tech team tells us this issue is resolved and it shouldn't happen again.

In the hope that you will still choose to shop with us despite this issue, we have added a $10 USD credit to your account which you are welcome to use toward any future purchase. To use your account credit, just be sure to check the box at checkout that says "Click here to use account credit." You will see your order total adjusted on the next page before you actually complete your order.

Thank you for your business and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.