Forum Upgrade!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 22, 2015 5:48 pm
Oh, on the home page? They shouldn't be, now or before. I wanna add them there, but its actually harder than I hoped it would be. I figured I'll update first, and then get in new features.

As for marked as read, that is intended functionality. Its how marked as read works on most forums, and is the only logical way of programming it. I could decouple it, but I'm not sure it makes sense.
Feb 22, 2015 6:06 pm
Keleth says:
As for marked as read, that is intended functionality. Its how marked as read works on most forums, and is the only logical way of programming it. I could decouple it, but I'm not sure it makes sense.
Maybe I'm not communicating what I'm seeing here, but when I hit the "Mark Forum As Read" it marks subforms, which I've already read, as UNREAD. I don't think it used to work that way before the upgrade.
Feb 22, 2015 6:29 pm
Oh, subforums are coming up as UNREAD. I misread/understood what you said. I'll work on fixing that...
Feb 22, 2015 6:54 pm
Keleth says:
Oh, subforums are coming up as UNREAD. I misread/understood what you said. I'll work on fixing that...
Thanks, Keleth!
Feb 22, 2015 7:25 pm
The marked read issue should be fixed szemely.
Feb 22, 2015 10:19 pm
I think the forum/subforum icons are showing all as read. I have threads that are unread in the recent posts feed, but the forum view doesn't reflect that.
Feb 23, 2015 1:30 am
RustInPieces says:
I think the forum/subforum icons are showing all as read. I have threads that are unread in the recent posts feed, but the forum view doesn't reflect that.
Yep - I'm seeing the same thing. Looks like the read/unread logic still needs a little tweaking.
Feb 23, 2015 3:54 am
I think I adjusted the read/unread logic to correct. Look better now?
Feb 23, 2015 1:15 pm
Yup, looks much better now.
Feb 24, 2015 3:12 am
I'm still having issues with the read/unread logic. Everything keeps getting marked back as unread.
Feb 24, 2015 4:43 am
I've been noticing issues and touching it up over the last hour. I think we're at a solid point now?
Feb 24, 2015 2:29 pm
One thing I've noticed... dice roller working fine, but if you want to reroll you cannot edit your post for the reroll. That used to work, but now you need a new post to do that.
Feb 24, 2015 3:00 pm
You should have never been able to reroll, just add more roles onto a post. The entire point of the dice roller was to make it so you can't edit rolls that you've already made, just make new ones.
Feb 24, 2015 5:19 pm
Keleth... yes that's what I meant. Once dice rolls are posted you used to be able to add more dice rolls as an edit. Now you cannot add more dice rolls, or rerolls. It is common to make rerolls in Numenera. For clarity, any rolls that are rerolled remain in the post, but now you cannot add additional rolls.
Last edited February 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Feb 24, 2015 8:43 pm
Yah, the lack of ability to add more rolls is a problem. I'll look into it.
Feb 24, 2015 9:40 pm
Fixed adding new rolls to edit.
Feb 24, 2015 10:27 pm
Keleth says:
I've been noticing issues and touching it up over the last hour. I think we're at a solid point now?
Things look good, Keleth! Thanks a bunch.
Feb 25, 2015 4:44 am
I subscribed to a thread but only get notifications when I post!! Lol. There's irony for you.
Feb 25, 2015 4:53 am
That's... weird. Looking into it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.