XP Award Tracking (and spending if you want)

Oct 1, 2016 7:31 pm
October 1st - +10 XP to all players.
Oct 2, 2016 5:48 am
Not to be greedy, but maybe you could throw another +2 our way so we can spend it with the 3 exp Flug gave us? I suppose you could also just trim the 10 you gave us down to 7. But adding two would be better. :)
Oct 2, 2016 2:08 pm
Point made. I was confused at the non-5 increment, tbqh. :)

Even though everyone just got 160 XP, I'll nudge it up 1.4% to 162 total.

+2 XP to round things out. ;)
Oct 2, 2016 10:59 pm
Much appreciated. Now that 3 exp won't be sitting there forever. I was pretty sure it would after you explained how you award exp.
Oct 3, 2016 4:42 pm
please track expenses either in your character thread or here. I'm flexible where you put it.
Oct 4, 2016 3:36 am
Falryx what was your ruling on us adjusting Ability scores since the game has already begun with this new exp that we should have had at the beginning? I'm fine either way just asking for clarification.
Oct 4, 2016 3:58 am
Once you've created your character with your first batch of XP, you cannot adjust ability scores except by buying talents that enable you to do so. If, in the course of getting to Knight-level play, you'd like to rebuild your character from the ground up, that is permissible -- but if you do so, only the first ~90-120 XP (depending on species and morality) can be used for attributes.
Oct 4, 2016 3:14 pm
I'm buying a level of enhance, Brawl, and the first level of Sense for 15 XP.

...It's not like I feel that there may be a bar fight happening, or anything...
Last edited October 4, 2016 3:36 pm
Oct 4, 2016 10:15 pm
I'm spending my 15 on a rank in perception. If anybody loses a contact lens, tell Zara.
Oct 4, 2016 10:19 pm
Is it 3 yellow then? Nice. Remember to take advantage of my Heightened Awareness. I know I already mentioned it, but part of the reason I got it was that I knew it would really enhance Zara's Perception and Vigilance checks, generally making the party safer from ambush and better at getting details. 2 extra boost dice if you're within engaged range of me, 1 extra within short range.

Also, if you're doing a force power that uses Perception, I'd like to think it still applies, if a check is needed at all for the power. So maybe Keirso's Sense check where he used Perception, although at Falryx's discretion this guy chatting up Zara might be a minion and not require a check, just force points from the force dice to activate the power.
Last edited October 4, 2016 10:22 pm
Oct 5, 2016 3:34 am
I took 65 points in the Force Power MISDIRECT tree, and upgrade alot of my skills one level.
Oct 5, 2016 4:24 am
roger -- i'll look over the sheet real quick-like.
Nov 1, 2016 2:25 pm
We haven't accomplished a whole lot, plot wise, in the past month. As a result, I think 5 XP is the right reward for October.
Nov 15, 2016 12:53 am
Buying Sense Emotions, 15 XP.
Nov 17, 2016 3:45 am
I spent 30 xp to increase Perception and Computers to 3rd rank.
Dec 2, 2016 7:08 pm
Monthly XP award. You guys managed to get off planet without killing anyone and completed your first 'trial' on your own as a result. So +5 XP for that. Otherwise we'll go with the monthly standard of +10 since we have done a fair amount this month.

Net result: +15 XP all characters.
Dec 2, 2016 8:12 pm
Spent 10 to increase my Sense power duration.
Dec 2, 2016 8:27 pm
falryx says:
Monthly XP award. You guys managed to get off planet without killing anyone and completed your first 'trial' on your own as a result. So +5 XP for that. Otherwise we'll go with the monthly standard of +10 since we have done a fair amount this month.

Net result: +15 XP all characters.
Gotta love XP Day!
Dec 2, 2016 10:27 pm
I need to actually use my XP at some point.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.