OOC Character Discussion

load previous
Nov 29, 2020 12:08 am
Holy shit, Hyp. How ya been you glorious bastard?
Nov 29, 2020 12:10 am
@Mcdunno, you lucky man. Did you have a thought on where Miyamoto Jackson was during thar game?
Nov 29, 2020 3:24 am
DM_Apexwolf says:
@Mcdunno, you lucky man. Did you have a thought on where Miyamoto Jackson was during thar game?
Oh, you know he was a hundred percent dead. It's what sent Gibbs over the edge.
Nov 29, 2020 7:26 am
Make sense. He was the only thing keeping that kid in check.
Nov 30, 2020 5:15 am
Honestly, I've been better but eh, still hangin in there.
Nov 30, 2020 6:39 am
Glad to hear you're hanging in there. Wish it was more this just hanging in there but life will do what it can to make it difficult.
On a lighter note, kinda cool that this was the game fourm you broke your silence for. I feel a bit proud of that.
Apr 28, 2021 2:45 am
Holy crow it's been a hot minute.

Been working remote since March 2020 and have had a whole host of cruddy things shake out, still working through some of it.

Game-wise, I've got one in person game that we've turned to a video-call game meeting like once every month or two to play through ToA. I've had some fits and starts where I consider trying to come back, but between a Minecraft community I've taken to playing/working on and work being a bear, my mental capacity for gaming has been driven pretty deep into the dirt. I do miss it, especially Lash's propensity to zap those that irk him, heh.

I hope you all do get a chance to read this and I hope the last 6 or 7 months since this update haven't been too bad or hard on any of you. :)
Jun 17, 2021 8:04 am
To be honest last year wasnt too bad for me and mine. I was unable to find any work for most of the year but was able to get a lot of house remodling done. We expanded the driveway, added a patio, built 2 retaining wall garden beds in the backyard and I'm currently in the midst of building a partition wall in the garage to get a woodshop up and running.
I now work for UPS, since their hiring freeze ended, as a local sort supervisor and boy do you get shit on as a supe.
Jul 30, 2021 3:41 am
[Fieldset=test]
Test post
[/fieldset]

You do not have permission to post in this thread.