A few days after the explosion

Apr 14, 2017 4:50 pm
Malcolm is getting out of the hospital after some extensive psychic and magic healing. He accepted some cyberntic replacements for his wounds. His bionic eye looking like his normal eye and cybernetic ear having a little slot below it for linking with computers and other devices. Malcolm was quite upset about the attack having thought such foolishness left behind on his world.

Julia and Autumn had been visiting him every day.

*Privately since Stevie helped out* He finds out he found a key piece of evidence. One of the wounded is now known to have been the one who set up the explosives. So he has been taken into custody. The police force can't reveal more then this to Stevie as he is not a member of the force.

Glenn does not find the woman again either at the clinic or at the doctors home.
Apr 14, 2017 5:28 pm
Stevie sinks down onto the couch in the Manse with Autumn, nursing a smoky liqueur and leaning his head back.

I tell ya, doesn't seem to matter time or space, people are dicks. Have we found out anything else about why the bombing happened? Anything new on the visions? More importantly, do we have any chocolate anywhere? he says with a chuckle and a groan.
Apr 14, 2017 6:09 pm
Autumn nodded, Yes it seems so. Probably backed and paid for by the Coalition Empire. Autumn shook her head and stretched a bit.
I had gotten so used to Lazlo being safe, that this sent a shock to me. With all our mages and psychics crime is usually stopped before it happens. Then reminded of the horrible visions she looks over to Stevie, That is it ! I think all the psychics were so concerned with that, that this terrorist attack slipped through. I know I have been trying to avoid visions myself.

Chocolate, yes of course. Ever since Julia became a member of the family I try to have some on hand.

Autumn gestures, Third vegetable shelf in the refrigerator. She then relaxes back, I feel really bad for what happened to Malcolm. He lived through it but not without losing part of himself in the blast. He is handling it a lot better then I would have, so I have to give him that.
Apr 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Malcom is also a consummate scholar. Shoot, getting cybernetics is probably something that will spawn another dissertation and study for him. But you have a point about the vision horror being something someone took advantage of. Who all knew about the horrific visions? The people that planned the attacks, how tuned in to the whole situation would they have to be to take advantage of something like that with the rapidity they did?
Apr 15, 2017 2:51 pm
Autumn nodded slightly, "Possibly, now he doesn't need a microscope or other things, they are built in."
She looked at some of the alcohol that Stevie had been drinking but then turned.

"I can only imagine that whoever had psychic sensitive abilities got the same visions. I don't know if they planned this taking the visions into account. That is a scary thought. Still I suppose a smart enough Mind Melter or other powerful psychic might be capable of that kind of planning. If they planned this taking the visions into account, they probably would have targeted government buildings or even the university of magic. I am not sure to be honest though. Maybe it was just coincidental timing ?

Autumn folded her arms, I don't understand the minds of people who plan such things.
Apr 15, 2017 3:09 pm
Good evening everyone, you both look in a serious state of mind.
Apr 15, 2017 3:10 pm
Hi Quetz, yes were talking about the bombing.
Apr 15, 2017 3:57 pm
Julia comes in, "I'm home ! Malcolm is doing better." She looks around seeing everyone.

I helped him get home ok. He seems excited about his new eye and ear.
Apr 15, 2017 4:03 pm
Ah Hello Julia, that is good to hear. You have been visiting him everyday. I am glad he is doing better.
Apr 15, 2017 4:07 pm
"Good ! I was worried about how he would take such things. Some people feel comfortable a lot of people don't.

Autumn smiled wanly, "Welcome home kiddo."
Apr 15, 2017 4:35 pm
Thanks Autumn. Julia looks over to Stevie.
Apr 15, 2017 5:14 pm
Hey Julia! he says, raising his glass in a little salute.
Apr 15, 2017 5:19 pm
Julia plops into a chair next to Stevie.

Hi, so what's everybody talking about ?
Apr 15, 2017 5:21 pm
The bombing and a little speculation about if anyone doing the planning was also a psychic. Hoping that it wasn't a bigger scheme to use those horrid visions as a distraction from their assholery.
Apr 15, 2017 5:27 pm
"I hope they get everyone responsible. Innocent people died because of this. What were they even trying to accomplish ? Did they think blowing people up would make everyone drop using magic or being friends with D bees ?"

Julia grumbles to herself a bit more.

"So you think the visions of those mechanoid things wasn't even real ?"
Apr 15, 2017 5:28 pm
"No they were real, I doubt anyone can produce fake visions in so many people. We still have to deal with them too.
Apr 15, 2017 5:44 pm
Well, for right now, I can only get stuff prepared for these mechanoids. So on that front, I'm next to useless for the moment. However, this bombing. That's something I can help with. If I could get the greenlight from the cop shop, I may be able to provide some contract investigative or punitive support. Let them wash their hands of it for a bit. Autumn, do you know of anyone that would be a good point to start talking to?
Apr 15, 2017 5:57 pm
I know Chug, and a few others but not anyone really on the police force. As for the mechanoids Heavy ordinance and maybe traps. I might start scouting east because some of the other psychics I have spoken with believe that is where the problem will start.
Apr 15, 2017 5:57 pm
Your not going on your own !
Apr 17, 2017 4:16 pm
It will be dangerous Julia. I will be looking for other Shifters there. If I find the one who intends to bring them in maybe I can convince them not too.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.