Character Discussion

load previous
Oct 28, 2014 3:16 pm
Ok I submitted the character, I think I put everything in where it belongs.
Oct 28, 2014 4:19 pm
looks good candi. First post is up, feel free to post whenever you get a chance.
Dec 20, 2014 1:24 pm
I would like to welcome Qrallaq into the game who will be replacing Cockroach as our Glaive. Below are the pregens I have for Glaive, which ones interest you?

A Rugged Glaive who hunts with great skill
A Tough Glaive who performs feats of strength
A Swift Glaive who explores dark places
A Graceful Glaive who fights with panache
A Resilient Glaive who lives in the Wilderness
Dec 20, 2014 3:00 pm
Hi all... I think the pregen that looks the most interesting to me is the Rugged Glaive who hunts with great skill.
Dec 20, 2014 6:26 pm
As to the personalisation, I'm going to choose the traditional Turkish name Biiliik (mixes the Arabic and insect influences for the hive. I'm thinking the character would be more interesting if she were female with the personality of a semi-arrogant female supremacist ("Pitiful male!"). But I'll tweak all that once you post the pregen.
Dec 22, 2014 2:20 pm
Sorry it took me a while to post this character. I had to dig up the thumb drive it was saved on. Let me know if you want to tweak anything. Also feel free to fill in the details such as name, gender, etc. As for background source and connection we should establish them in the character background thread. Candi and Keleth should do the same as the characters will be meeting very soon.

---Profile---
___________ is a rugged glaive who hunt with great skill
Tier 1

Background Source: Intensive Training

Background Connection: Your old trainer still expects you to come back and sharpen her blades and clean up after her classes, but when you do, she
occasionally shares interesting rumors

Connection to other PC: Pick one other PC. That person
once saw you show surprising mercy toward your
prey, and now you hope she keeps that information
quiet—it might harm your reputation.

---Stats---
Might: 12 (Edge: 1)
Speed: 14 (Edge: 1)
Intellect: 8 (Edge: 0)

---Abilities---
Effort: 1
Cypher Use: You can bear 2 cyphors at once
Practiced with all weapons
Practiced in Armor

[Fighting Moves]
Pierce (1 Speed Point) - A well-Aimed ranged attack that deals 1 additional point of damage
Trained without Armor - Counts as trained in speed defense when not wearing armor

---Skills---
Climbing: Specialized
Jumping: Specialized
Running: Specialized
Balance: Specialized
Desert Survival: Trained
Animal Handling: Trained
Herbalism: Trained
Tracking: Trained
(When not Wearing Armor) Speed Defense: Trained
(Inability) Poor Social Graces - All social interactions with humans increase by one step

---Belongings---
Shins: 0
[Clothing / Armor]
Desert Clothes
Soft Soled Leather Boots (+1 to rolls involving stealth)

[Mundane Weapons]
Bow (Medium Weapon: 4) (Long Range)
-Quiver of 24 Arrows
Spear (Medium Weapons: 4) (Can be thrown Long Range)
Sand Dragon Shield
Katar (Light Weapon: 2)

[Survival Gear]
Explorer's Pack
-100ft Rope, 5 Day Rations, 3 Spikes, Hammer, Bedroll, Heavy Boots, 3 Torches, 2 Minor Glowglobes, Tent

[Cyphers]
1. Instant Shelter (Level 9) - A mirrored black cube that expands into a small permenant structure with one window.
Usable: Adding water to the cube causes it to open up and release nanites that build a small structure using transdimenstional materials.

2. Personal Environment Field (Level 6) - A segmented metal belt with a touch sensitive glass interface on the buckle
Wearable - When activated project an aura of temperature and atmosphere spreading 1 foot out from the user that will sustain them for 28 hours

[Artifacts]

[Oddities]
A pair of brass goggles with a knob that adjusts lense zoom up to 4x
Dec 22, 2014 5:56 pm
Just wanted to let you know that your character has been accepted and is approved. The background and connections both look good and you are welcome to post your introductory post based on the initial post I made. I will post responses to you and we will get you synced up in time with the other two in no time. Luckily we aren't very far in at this point.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.