Gamers Plane is live!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 1, 2013 4:12 pm
After many years of development and months of redesigning, Gamers Plane is going live for a v2 alpha launch! I took into account the previous issues from the first iteration of Gamers Plane and created a new look with a blast of new features. I'm sure there are still bugs though, and if you find them, just put up a thread in the Bugs forum under Site Discussions.

I don't have as many game built into the system as I would like, so I'm always looking for suggestions on what to add. I'm also working on upgrading the mapping system. I also have plans for a system to vote for new systems to add in, but in lieu of that, you can check out a thread under Site Discussions to suggest a new game to add.

For the first update, I'll be adding Star Wars: Edge of the Empire as well as the custom dice needed to play!
Jan 4, 2014 6:07 pm
Glad to see the sight launch again Kel. Loving the new look. Glad I decided to check up on the sight every month or so. Anyway I really want this to be successful as my current life circumstances make this sight my best chance to enjoy this hobby, so let me know if I can do anything to help this thing happen.
Jan 4, 2014 6:39 pm
I will start with bug hunting and will also try to get some topics and/or games going. First spotted bug, clicking edit takes you to the edit screen but does not actually post the edit when you hit post.
Sep 12, 2022 1:57 am
Good day guys! Any DM want to adopt me as a player for 5e campaign? Thank you in advance!
Sep 12, 2022 5:52 am
Hi, @ixataca!

DMs do their recruiting at the Games Tavern. "Looking for DM" posts are alse very welcome there.

Also consider joining us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation (you'll probably find a game there).

Good luck!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.