Star Wars The Clone Wars: Life on the frontlines

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 8, 2018 5:09 am
Hi! I love SWFFG as I am a huge Star Wars nerd. This concept came from my friend, who's game I am in. However, as I found this concept very interesting and seeing that there were not many SWFFG games here, I decided to bring it over :)

Basically, there will be 2 Jedi Padawan PCs, who have just lost their Masters and are being ferried to Kamino to train with 2 Clone squads of 5 Clone PCs each. The story will start on Kamino amd eventually, will progress out into the galaxy, with the PCs actually experiencing the war.

There will also be unique promotions, like Clone PCs can become ARC troopers, scout troopers, ARF troopers etc. The 2 Jedi Padawans can also ascend to knighthood.

I hope people will be interested and join! :)

Here is the link to the game:
https://gamersplane.com/games/1471/
Nov 8, 2018 6:32 am
Sign me up. I'm pretty eager to play as a force weilding jedi character. Don't have much experience with fantasy flight games but I'm keen to learn.

I have applied to join the game.

I also want to run a game once I get used to the system.
Last edited November 8, 2018 6:36 am
Nov 8, 2018 3:40 pm
This could be a lot of fun. It's too bad the Rise of the Separatists source book isn't out yet. I'm sure it will still be a blast with the current content, though. I applied.
Nov 9, 2018 3:59 pm
Arina says:
Not to horn in on our derail Vorn's thread (maybe reply in PM if interested?) but I'd be willing to host a FFG Star Wars GM tutorial game, for any parties interested in learning about it.

We could do some play-throughs of various types of conflict (Social, Physical, Computers, etc.)? And just discuss things in general?

This system used to be SO much more popular here (I think something like 20 active games at the peak) - GP is so well set up for it - but there's been a marked decline.
Nov 10, 2018 8:24 am
Hey everyone! We have space for 5 more clones/enlistees to join! I hope we can fill those spots asap, so the 2md squad can roll out too! :) Thanks alot! :)
Nov 10, 2018 9:59 am
emsquared says:
Arina says:
Not to horn in on our derail Vorn's thread (maybe reply in PM if interested?) but I'd be willing to host a FFG Star Wars GM tutorial game, for any parties interested in learning about it.

We could do some play-throughs of various types of conflict (Social, Physical, Computers, etc.)? And just discuss things in general.
I'd find that very useful
Nov 27, 2018 12:40 am
Hey everyone, I still have space for 1 more person, I hope someone could join so the 2nd squad can start their campaign! :)
Last edited November 27, 2018 12:40 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.