Sneaky features and updates

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 23, 2014 3:39 pm
One day, maybe I'll try a normal headline, but today is not that day!

Yesterday (middayish?) I snuck in a new feature: Notifications! You can get to it normally from the exclamation mark at the top right of the site, next to the Logout link. It'll show you a bunch of information about your characters and games. I hope it helps people keep track of some things, and if you have suggestions of how to expand/improve it, let me know!

I've also gone ahead and updated the Numenera character sheet, thanks to advice from @1TweetNumenera. If you like Numenera, this is definitely someone to follow. In addition to the character updates, I've tweaked up some bugs on the forums. I think the next big project for me will be updating the forums. Some features don't work how you (and I) want them to, and others are outright broken. This is a big one, so it'll take time and be interlaced with new system additions and other features.

Finally, welcome to the new guys and gals on the site. I never figured Numenera would be such a big thing, and yesterday was an awesome day for me on Twitter and here on the site, and I owe it to all of you. I've been working on this site for years, through iteration after iteration. Sometimes, its been hard to keep pushing, but with players like you behind me, and days like yesterday, I know we can build up a fantastic site for all gamers.

But... we have a long way to go, and a lot of work to do! You keep telling me what you want a site like this to have, and I'll work on getting it there. If its reasonable. And I feel like it. Something. Yah...
Oct 24, 2014 4:02 am
Notifications: give the ability to subscribe to forums, subforums or topics. so you're notified when someone posts something new to a topic
Oct 24, 2014 11:51 am
I'm working on an RSS system for that.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.