Interest Check: Riders of the Storm (5e)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 4, 2020 10:55 am
Hi Delio. They can be either. You may certainly encounter such foes as enemies, but there are also options available in some of the 5E sourcebooks that also make these viable playable races.

@bowlofspinach, would love to have you - will fire out an invite later on today.
Mar 4, 2020 11:05 am
Thanks for your feedback.

Same as bowlofspinach, i'm not a fan of combat for combat. If the deal is just to slash those creatures without any concern, i'm not sure i want to play Anakin Skywalker here. I mean, they're not specifically evil creatures for me, they do have culture, families, children, even if they're less advanced.

Then, there is Tan Chin, as you named him, and i suppose we're here to kick his ass out of view. Maybe ?

I'm new here, so i don't know yet how it works. Sorry to ask on your post the next questions.

How do we play ? I mean, strictly technical PbP speaking.

Do you have a forum's branch where you display games mechanics and process of characters' creation ? Or do we have to look for the books ?
Last edited March 4, 2020 11:05 am
Mar 4, 2020 11:40 am
As for the game's overall plot and what happens with Tan Chin, you will have to wait and see ;).

And not a problem at all, its always better to ask up front if you're not sure. In the background there is a forum created which you will see once I invite you into the game. That forum has a few details on what I am looking for in terms of a character concept, and what books and sources I will allow in the game as regards 5e source books. It will also have a few details on character generation and what methods to use for things like Ability Score generation / what equipment I will allow etc.

From there you can use any of the listed sources I have put for the game to build your character.
Mar 4, 2020 1:20 pm
Know what ? If you're ok with the Newbie-me, i'm in !
Mar 4, 2020 1:32 pm
Awesome, I shall update invites later today.
Mar 4, 2020 4:02 pm
Welcome back! I'm still interested in this 5e conversion.
Mar 4, 2020 4:09 pm
Awesome, I'm going to close this now as I have the required number of apps.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.