Interest check: Demon - The Fallen

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 18, 2018 7:34 pm
Hello all,

Would anyone be interested in *running* a Demon: The Fallen game? I've always wanted to play. I've got a number of people who would like to give playing a stab, but can't seem to find anyone interested in Storytelling the game.

I'm currently running a Mage The Awakening game (1st ed), and might look at running a second game as thanks to anyone who would want to run Demon: The Fallen.
Nov 19, 2018 4:09 pm
Heh, I'd love to play as well, but I'm currently running a game and wouldn't want to take on another. Count me in if there's a slot open though.
Nov 19, 2018 4:22 pm
WarDomo is running a Demon game couple with a Hunters game (6v6). It has slowed down due to a number of players dropping out.

Here is a link: Hunters/Hunted
Nov 19, 2018 4:26 pm
Wow, 12 players. That's a big game. Do you know if he's planning on removing the inactive players?
Nov 19, 2018 5:35 pm
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe the Hunter side is booming along and us demons are just slothful. (Playing a Demon, our forums are invisible to each other.)
Nov 20, 2018 7:57 pm
Thanks for the tip!!

There are at least 3/5 of my Mage players who also want to play Demon. Do you think the group could accommodate that many Demons joining or would it be better for me to message the GM?
Nov 20, 2018 8:13 pm
You'll need to PM WarDomo. He might be busy with something IRL these days (I seem to remember a post by him around those lines), so don't be discouraged if he doesn't get back to you right away.
Nov 20, 2018 9:15 pm
Many thanks! I've sent him a PM.
Nov 21, 2018 3:31 pm
Hey everyone, yeah I’ve been trying to breathe life into the Demon game but I had to adjust some of my plans after a lot of people dropped out. I definitely want to get it moving again. I’d love to get some new blood in there. I’m hoping to take a little time over the Thanksgiving holiday to level set.

I need to clear out inactives. I believe we’re down to 4 total players at this point.
Nov 23, 2018 11:21 pm
Alright, I cleared out a fair bit of spaces, so feel free to apply. We have two branches to the game a Hunter game and a Demon game.

If for some reason you'd rather play Hunter, let me know.
Nov 23, 2018 11:52 pm
Applied! Totes want to play a demon. You'll also have an application from rglightyear, one of my mage players. Might be a few more over the next day or two.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.