Preparations for first game.

load previous
Dec 2, 2018 3:28 pm
Alright, I've pretty much finished the plots of the various threats and threaded all of them together into a nice storm... All that is left for me is to make some custom moves and we can officially start.

This should leave you enough time to work your results out...
Dec 3, 2018 4:17 am
Just created an NPC and a debt to resolve my pre game move!
Dec 3, 2018 11:21 pm
Cool. I have a Special Move or two left to make for a few of the threats and then we can officially start.
Aug 5, 2019 2:38 pm
Alright, looks like the Debts are mostly done, so we can move towards the Start of Session Moves. Even though the Storm is already done, I have an immortal with an important of Session move, so I might as well go all the way.

@ Suzhen: Whom among the other characters do you trust the least?

@ Toby: Choose one of your active schemes and a Faction, tell me why your machinations ensnare members of that Faction, then roll with that Faction and mark it.
Aug 5, 2019 3:32 pm
As a start it would probably have to be Edouard, since Suzhen would know him least.
Aug 5, 2019 3:34 pm
Édouard, pick a Faction for Suzhen.
Aug 5, 2019 3:54 pm
Suzhen, tell me a conflict or rumor that you are aware of which involves the Wild faction. Then roll with that Faction and mark it.
Aug 6, 2019 2:56 am
Suzhen has recently come to know that the rumor of the Dragon in Chinatown has re-surfaced, and that this time he is actively seeking something, or someone.

(And it is no coincidence that she's also looking for both something and someone).
OOC:
Wild faction marked.

Rolls

Wild Faction roll - (2d6+3)

(14) + 3 = 8

Aug 6, 2019 5:18 am
Scheme: Alliance
Faction: Power
Toby has spent some time gathering information on the Council and their election process, especially as pertains to the current discontent regarding the alleged favouritism. Specifically, he is seeking out people who feel they’ve been cheated out of a spot on the council.

Edit: 10! I would like a "useful piece of information", if I may.
Last edited August 6, 2019 5:21 am

Rolls

Power Faction Roll - (2d6+1)

(45) + 1 = 10

Aug 6, 2019 3:13 pm
@ Suzhen, You're in it neck deep. You owe someone in the Wild Faction a debt, but someone in the Wild Faction also owe you a Debt. I'll work on this threat and we'll be able to resume the storm soon.

@ Toby, you can advance your Alliance scheme to 6:00.
kalajel sent a note to oopsylon
Aug 8, 2019 1:23 am
Bumping to remind Suzhen...
kalajel says:
@ Suzhen, You're in it neck deep. You owe someone in the Wild Faction a debt, but someone in the Wild Faction also owe you a Debt. I'll work on this threat and we'll be able to resume the storm soon.
Aug 8, 2019 2:03 am
One of Suzhen's earlier attempts to find Chretien led her to look to Baron Samedi's contacts for help. She was granted an audience, and was promised some information in exchange for a Debt. She was told someone will contact her tomorrow with something for her.

Cutting across the park just last week, Suzhen broke up a fight between a werewolf and a fae. Apparently the park was some contested land between the two factions. While the werewolf left angrily, the fae, Josephine, promised to return a Debt in the future.
Aug 9, 2019 11:18 pm
Be sure to keep track of those Debts as well as Claude's Debt in the Debt-tracking thread. ;)

Thread locked