Thinking of Running a D&D5E One Shot

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 20, 2015 5:23 pm
A couple of weeks ago I DMed a scenario that I had come up with for four tabletop RPG newbies. Worked out well enough that three of the four are interested in continuing on with a campaign that I've been working on and we'll all be meeting this Thursday to roll up some characters and discuss the setting.

Anyway, what I'd like to do is run that same one-shot on here to get some experience running a game in a PbP environment. Fair warning, I'm not very experienced at GMing in general, and may very well suck at it, so anyone participating will basically be guinea pigs in this little experiment. If it works out well then I'd like to run something more substantial; but I'll fall off of that bridge when I get to it.

So, what I'm looking for is four people to take part in this. First level characters, standard "you're in a tavern when..." kind of thing, REGULAR posting, newbies welcome, blah, blah, blah.

If there's interest in this I will create a game sometime later this week.
Sep 20, 2015 6:34 pm
Awesome! I'll have a game created in the next day or two and send the four of you invites.

Thanks a bunch!
Sep 20, 2015 8:53 pm
Throw me on standby if you wind up needing an extra, please.
Sep 21, 2015 1:47 am
The game has been created and I have you "on deck", falryx. If a spot comes open, you'll be the first to know. Now off to figure out how to set up the forums....

You do not have permission to post in this thread.