Merry Christmas!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 25, 2018 7:00 pm
Merry Christmas, everybody! I hope you all have a fantastic day and be safe in any plans that you may have :-)
Dec 25, 2018 7:16 pm
Merry X!

Len

Dec 25, 2018 7:18 pm
Merry Christmas everyone :) Special thanks to all my GMs: DMJ, Dramasailor, Jabes, Kenotooth, Lunitar, and Naatkinson (x3!). Without GMs this place would be pretty dull! It is no easy feat to GM, especially in PbP. Thanks for your hard work and love of gaming.

And thanks to all the players I play with! Too many to name, but you know who you are :) It has been fun to tell such fantastic and fun stories with you all.

Above all, thanks to Keneth for your continued work on the site. This community is the tree that grew out of the seed that you planted, watered, and took care of for many years.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Dec 25, 2018 7:41 pm
I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a happy and safe Christmas/holiday season. I also just wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome I have recieved.
Dec 25, 2018 8:11 pm
Feliz Navidad, from some resort in Mexico. As a Canadian, it's weird being somewhere more palmy, less snowy than Canada. But Mexico has the second largest Catholic population in the world so they celebrate hard here.

And to those who do not do Christmas, Happy Holidays, Jolly Yule, etc.
Dec 26, 2018 2:21 am
Merry Christmas!
Dec 26, 2018 4:01 am
Merry XMas!!
Dec 27, 2018 3:50 pm
Happy holidays folks!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.