LFPs - D&D 5e - A Tribute to Dragons - FULL

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 27, 2018 2:31 am
***THIS IS A BEGINNER GAME, INTENDED FOR THOSE NEW TO D&D 5e, PLAY-BY-POST IN GENERAL, OR BOTH.***

A dragon has been collecting a tribute from a small town once a week for over fifty years. Two weeks ago, the demands stopped and no one has heard anything from the dragon.

The PCs will be sent to investigate.

If you're interested, pop a note into this thread, and feel free to send me a PM with any questions you'd rather not share publicly.
Last edited December 27, 2018 9:35 pm
Dec 27, 2018 9:50 am
Sounds interesting.

I am fairly new to the hobby. Played D&D 5E for the first time late last year. Discovered GP in April. I consider myself very much a beginner, specially compared to some of the guys here who have years or even decades of experience.
Dec 27, 2018 4:29 pm
I've played D&D a bunch, but never by PBP. Happy to give it a go if you need players..
Dec 27, 2018 6:15 pm
I'm happy to teach D&D and PBP to any who are interested. You're both welcome to apply to join.

Game Link
Last edited December 27, 2018 6:16 pm
Dec 27, 2018 7:29 pm
Qralloq, i'd like to join, I dont consider myself new anymore but i can help? :D
Clearly if other newer players wish to attend, then gladly bump me
Last edited December 27, 2018 7:30 pm
Dec 27, 2018 7:35 pm
Thanks CaveJohnson. It can certainly help teach having someone experienced as a player.
Dec 27, 2018 7:38 pm
@CaveJohnson. It showed two apps, I accepted one, and rejected the other, but it removed the accepted you, and now it won't let me re-accept it. I sent an invite; hope that works.
Dec 27, 2018 7:41 pm
hahaah hurray, glitches :D
Dec 27, 2018 9:10 pm
Applied! Should we roll stats in a character creation thread, or are you going to use point-buy for character creation?
Dec 27, 2018 9:32 pm
Accepted, Jovian. That's all detailed in the Character Creation thread in game.
Dec 27, 2018 9:38 pm
And with that, we are full. I limited it to 5, but had sent a message to another player, Pious_Knight that they were welcome to join as well. There is also new player friedenspanzer who applied unannounced, and I'll accept them if Pious_Knight doesn't apply in the next two days.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.