Obligatory Introduction Post.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 15, 2019 9:47 am
Hello I'm Green the Flame.

Seeing how this site is all about PBP and TTRPG I should probably introduce myself from that side first. I most expiranced with d&d 3.5e and pathfinder 1e, in fact PF is my favorite system, especially when Spheres are included. I familiar with d&d 5e and pf 2e but I'm definitely lacking in proficiency and to be honest I don't like d&d 5e all that much. I have played few games in other d20 systems but nothing stood out to me. Other systems I played include Scarlet Heroes (rather enjoyable ones) and 2d10 that dose it's job I suppose. Lastly I really want to get familiar with M&M 3e but character creation seems to bit hard to grasp.

I have found myself moustly enjoy light toned hight fantasy with all the classic tropes.

When it comes to character creation I tend to start with mechanics as this aren't to flexible, especially when moust tables I been at do optimize. Additionally mrchanic can be very expensive and inspiring for fluff.

Besides TTRPG I'm interested in drawing. While I don't sphere my stuff publicly as of yet, I may one day in a future.

I'm also very interested in game design and if all goes well I may even get my first game out within next few years.

Games aren't only form of media I enjoy deeper look into. I have looked into nearly any form of expression or/and story telling in some manner but amimetsion is my favorite, and a lot of it seems to be anime.

Altho music is a close second. As of late I moustly listen to shanties and battle metal but my prefrance is slowly shifting to rap and parody.

Yeah that seems like an alright introduction. Feel free to ask me anything.
Jan 15, 2019 2:11 pm
Welcome to the community, GreenFlame!
Jan 15, 2019 2:36 pm
Hi and welcome!
Jan 15, 2019 3:43 pm
Hi Greenflame. Have fun!
Jan 15, 2019 5:17 pm
Hello and welcome!
Jan 15, 2019 7:33 pm
Welcome Greenflame!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.